The Bake Me A Wish Story
Back in 2004, our founder had a wish: to send his mother a cake for her birthday. He had just moved to Manhattan and knew he wouldnt be able to get her favorite flavor, Tiramisu, back home. He asked all the bakeries in New York City if they would send a cake to his mother in the mail but no one could! He got together with some friends, and they decided to do it themselves. By 2005, BakeMeAWish.com was born a company with a mission to deliver divinely crafted birthday cakes to anyone across the United States, wherever they are. We set up a hassle-free process with customizable options at every turn and soon enough, customers fell in love with our sumptuous recipes, personalized greeting cards and elegant packaging. 15 years later, weve come to offer a magnificent lineup of other mouthwatering bakery treats including cookies, brownies, cupcakes, pies and quiches. Were expanding our offering even further with gorgeous snack and fruit baskets. Weve become the go-to source for people in need of high-quality baked goods, and were excited to help make your gifting dreams come true.
Best Selling Bakery Gifts
Having trouble choosing a flavor to have a gift delivered for your loved one? You can’t go wrong with one of our best selling gourmet cake and bakery deliveries. Each gift includes a greeting card that you can personalize online. Your order is GUARANTEED to arrive on the date you select with our delivery partner, UPS.
Whether you need your birthday cake delivered in New York, Los Angeles or Chicago, our gourmet birthday gifts and , are priced to meet your needs. Every cake we offer can arrive next day via overnight service as long as you order cakes before 4:50PM ET, Monday through Friday.Bake Me A Wish! also ships cakes to APO/FPO addresses through our Operation: Birthday Cake program. We’ve also been working with our non-profit partner, Soldiers Angels since 2007 and we’ve donated thousands of cakes to military service members in Iraq, Afghanistan, as far away as Guam!If you have any questions or concerns about your cupcake delivery, please contact us.
Bake Me A Wish 1156 Avenue Of The Americas New York
If you’re craving some bakery item in New York, then you’ve come to the right place! Bake Me A Wish is known for being an outstanding bakery.
There are other nearby neighborhoods that Bake Me A Wish in 10036 serves beside New York, and they include places like Flatiron District, Locust Valley, and Battery Park City. If you want to see a complete list of all bakeries in New York, we have you covered!
Looking for other top bakeries in New York? More popular places to try are Flavor and Taste, Les Tartes De Francoise, or Aco Bakery Inc. If you don’t mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat bakery item in nearby cities. Just give Panaderia Coatzingo Bakery in Jackson Heights, Miracali Bakery in Woodside or Antonio & Vincent’s Italian Bakery& Deli in Bayonne a try. Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community!
You May Like: Bush’s Baked Beans Coupon
Bake Me A Wish Reviews
For this Bake Me A Wish reviews we were given a sample and this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase we may be compensated. All opinions are our own.
Bake Me a Wish Reviews
Bake Me A Wish delivers freshly baked gourmet bakery gifts including cakes for birthdays, holidays, and special occasions directly to your door with overnight nationwide delivery.
With delicious baked goods, customization options, personalized greeting cards, elegant packaging, and overnight delivery Bake Me A Wish has become the premier destination for birthday cake delivery as well as seasonal cakes and pie gifts, gift baskets, and more.
- Can select a delivery date
- 100% guarantee for fresh delivery
What We Dont Like
- Additional shipping fee
- Limited specialty products such as Halal, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Egg Free, Sugar-Free, or Completely Nut Free
How much is a Bake Me A Wish gift?
The cost of a Bake Me A Wish gift is between $32 and $160 depending on the type of bakery fresh gift you order.
- Birthday Cake Delivery: $45 $55
- Cupcake Gifts: $45 $52
- Seasonal Cakes, Pies, and Cupcakes: $38 $65
- Gift Towers: $59 $160
- SHOP NOW > >
Bake Me A Wish ships all gifts anywhere within the United States via shipping partner UPS. They are also able to ship gifts to US Military personnel across the seas stationed at US military bases .
Shipping and handling fees start at $19.99 and gifts can be sent overnight or 2-day.
Bake Me a Wish Reviews
- 4-inch Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- SHOP NOW > >
Plaintiff Seeks The Following Relief By Way Of Its Complaint:
- A preliminary and permanent injunction to prohibit Defendant from violating the Americans with Disabilities Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 12182, et seq., N.Y.C. Administrative Code § 8-107, et seq., and the laws of New York
- A preliminary and permanent injunction requiring Defendant to take all the steps necessary to make its Website into full compliance with the requirements set forth in the ADA, and its implementing regulations, so that the Website is readily accessible to and usable by blind individuals
- A declaration that Defendant owns, maintains and/or operates itsWebsite in a manner that discriminates against the blind and which fails to provide access for persons with disabilities as required by Americans with Disabilities Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 12182, et seq., N.Y.C. Administrative Code § 8-107, et seq., and the laws of New York
- An order certifying the Class and Sub-Classes under Fed. R. Civ. P.23 & and/or , appointing Plaintiff as Class Representative, and his attorneys as Class Counsel
- Compensatory damages in an amount to be determined by proof, including all applicable statutory and punitive damages and fines, to Plaintiff and the proposed class and subclasses for violations of their civil rights under New York City Human Rights Law and City Law
- Pre- and post-judgment interest
- An award of costs and expenses of this action together withreasonable attorneys and expert fees and
- Such other and further relief as this Court deems just and proper
Also Check: Bake N Cakes Lansing Mi
Plaintiff Alleges Issues In Its Complaint Including The Following:
- Lack of Alternative Text , or a text equivalent.
- Empty Links That Contain No Text causing the function or purpose of the link to not be presented to the user.
- Redundant Links where adjacent links go to the same URL address which results in additional navigation and repetition for keyboard and screen-reader users
- Linked Images Missing Alt-text
- Images that are improperly or mislabeld
- Site element such as product name and descriptions are not labeled to integrate with screen reader.
- Prices are not labeled properly for the screen reader
Bake Me A Wish Llc Company Details
Bake Me A Wish, Llc is a firm located at 303 5Th Ave, Rm 2001, New York. It was registered as a domestic limited liability company in New York county, under DOS id number 3241160 on August 9, 2005, 16 years ago.
The data below is presented in a way identical to how it exists in government databases. Several companies can exist nationwide under the same name. Please be advised to check whether the information provided pertains to the specific company you are looking for.
As far as we managed to establish, USPTO data shows that 2 trademarks officially submitted on behalf of Bake Me A Wish, LLC. can be found. Bake Me A Wish, LLC. trademarks include: live/registered trademark filed on 2005-12-08 and registered on 2007-02-20. The trademark’s identifying feature is “BAKE ME A WISH!”. Another trademark is live/registered and is identified as “B W BAKE ME A WISH!”. The trademark was filed on 2005-12-08 with a serial number 78769676 and registered on 2007-02-20. As reported in the last trademark filing with a serial number 78769673, Bake Me A Wish, LLC. can be contacted at: New York, NY, zip code – 10016, 303 5Th Ave, Ste 2001.
You May Like: Honey Baked Ham Simpsonville Sc