Other Campbells Casserole Recipes
If you want a casserole thats off the beaten path, as they say, try one of these Campbells Recipes. Whether you like ham, turkey, tuna, or sausage, these tasty casseroles are sure to please. Leftover turkey is the perfect addition to the French Onion Leftover Turkey Casserole. Rice and sausage are a wonderful combination in Hot Sausage and Rice Casserole.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up!
We were unable to sign you up please try again.
Mushroom And Ricotta Cannelloni
If youre in the mood for something Italian then have a go at this classic Mushroom and Ricotta Cannelloni! This recipe is simple, involving assembling and baking with no additional steps. The most important ingredient, however, is of course a can of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and for this recipe youll need two!
What Youll Need
How To Make Mushroom and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, parmesan and one and a half cans of Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. Season to taste.
- Prepare two medium casserole dishes by brushing a layer of olive oil across the sides and on the bottom.
- Spread a generous layer of pasta sauce across the bottom of both dishes.
- Stuff the cannelloni tubes. Using a freezer bag, scoop a few large spoons of the mixture inside, cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze in the filling. Once each tube has been filled, lay them flat in the dishes.
- Add 2 tbsp of water to the remaining soup and mix together. Pour this gently over the cannelloni and then cover with the remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover both dishes with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dishes from the oven, take off the foil and sprinkle the mozzarella over the top. Place the dishes back in the oven, uncovered, and bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Easy Steps To Making Chicken Rice Casserole
In a 9 x 13 casserole dish pour 1 and 1/4 cup of long grain white rice.
Add one can each of Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, and Cream of Celery Soup.
TIP:If you boiled your chicken, you can add one cup of chicken broth. If you didnt, thats okay, just add one cup of water.
Grab your handy wire whisk and carefully, so as not to splash all that icky soup water on you, mix that all together really well. You can use a spoon but, it wont work nearly as well. You want a nice creamy mixture.
Once its all blended it should look like this.
Add the shredded chicken!
You are going to place it all over the top of the soup/rice mixture. I love mine loaded with chicken.
TIP: I usually cook up a Costco whole raw chicken. They are so big! I can get two separate dishes out of one chicken. You can use half now and bag the other half and freeze it for later. It makes life easier the next time you need chicken for another dish.
The last step, before we pop it into the oven, is to sprinkle it with paprika for a little color.
Right now its kind of a homely plain Jane comfort food dish. We need to kick it up just a little bit. Paprika will do the trick!
Recommended Reading: Bush’s Baked Beans Nutrition Label
How To Make Easy Chicken Rice Casserole
You will need to have on hand 3 4 cups of shredded chicken.
TIP:You can make this chicken rice casserole easily and use a store-bought Rotisserie chicken and just pick the meat off the bones. That is perfectly fine. You can also boil a whole chicken, bone it, and freeze all that wonderful chicken broth for your holiday stuffing! Which ever you prefer. No judgement here folks! We do what works best for us and our families!
To make this super-duper easy you are going to mix it all together in the same pan its going to cook in. You can mix it in a separate bowl if you like. I just dont like doing more dishes than I have to.
Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Bake With Campbell S Soup
Crack Chicken has actually been an appeal the blog site because I published this easy Instant Pot Split Chicken that also consists of a crockery pot variation. The recipe was so preferred that you men asked for a casserole variation and also below it is, an easy Split Chicken Casserole recipe. Packed with chicken, pasta, great deals of cheese as well as undoubtedly bacon.
Read Also: Honey Baked Ham Canton Ohio
Tips And Tricks For Making Chicken & Rice Casserole
- This can be a really affordable meal for your family as you can skip the chicken breasts and use cheaper cuts like chicken thighs and legs if you want. I find that chicken thighs cook up the best in this recipe as chicken breasts can dry out.
- If you use chicken breasts, make sure that you cover them with sauce and rice if you can to keep them from drying out.
- Use only the rice I specify, wild or brown rice will take too long and it wont cook on time.
- Skin on or skin off chicken is another choice that is up to you. The chicken skin doesnt crisp up so if you dont like the texture of soft chicken skin, then remove the skin and cook skinless.
- IF you want to keep the skin on and make it crispy simply place the chicken on top of the rice and soup mixture. It will crisp up more!
This chicken and rice casserole definitely hearkens from the days of canned soup mania and it has stayed popular to this day. If you are wanting the really retro taste, then you have to sprinkle crushed saltines or Ritz crackers on top at the end with the cheese. I love it that way!
Recommended Reading: Gluten Free French Onion Soup Canned
Chicken And Rice Mushroom Soup Casserole
There is nothing more comforting than a savory casserole, and this chicken and rice casserole is all about flavor and simplicity.
In fact, there are only four ingredients in this chicken casserole, and one of them is cream of mushroom soup.
Besides the cream of mushroom soup, the onion soup mix also makes this an easy recipe to quickly pull together.
The recipe calls for long-grain white rice, but you can easily substitute brown rice in this recipe. Be sure to take into account that brown rice takes just a little longer to cook.
Recommended Reading: Lipton Turkey Burgers
Recommended Reading: How Long Do You Bake Garlic Bread
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole Easy Fort Food Your
This Cheesy Ground Beef as well as Rice Casserole does not need to be covered with aluminum foil to bake. I actually like the top and also sides to get an extremely slight quality as it includes so much flavor and also appearance to this burger and rice casserole.
Campbells Chicken And Rice
Campbells chicken and rice is one of my go-to chicken casserole recipes for busy weeknights. It assembles in a handful of minutes with no fuss and ingredients straight from the pantry. Youll love how quickly and easily youll get dinner on the table with this recipe.
I adore chicken and rice recipes. Theyre comforting and wholesome and my entire family loves them! So, of course, I make them often and have quite a few versions to mix things up a bit!
This is the easiest one I make! Its a great recipe to add to your dinner rotation. One of the best parts of this recipe is a one-pan meal!
Like all good chicken recipes such as instant pot chicken and rice and chicken broccoli rice casserole, this is a versatile recipe. You can add your own twist on it by adding veggies or cheese to customize it for your family.
Lets make some dinner!
Don’t Miss: Baked Beans With Jimmy Dean Sausage
News Result For Campbells Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
COVID-19 booster shots available every ThursdayYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
The Eat Index: This is one of the most epic menu items in OCYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Orange County Register
A 2021 list of where to dine in Wichita on Thanksgiving and of where to get meals to goYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Wichita Eagle on MSN.com
Thanksgiving to go in Memphis: From turkeys to sides, where to pick up everything for your feastYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Commercial Appeal on MSN.com
Thanksgiving Dinner 2021: 27 options for meals from Southern California casinosYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Los Angeles Daily News
7 Amazing Restaurants To Try In Oxford, MississippiYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Five easy recipes for dinner inspirationYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
The Independent on MSN.com
Now were cooking without gas: Me and my induction stove | Sustainable TallahasseeYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
21 Houston restaurants offering Thanksgiving feasts to-goYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Culture Map Dallas
Master list of Dallas restaurants doing 2021 Thanksgiving dinner to-goYour browser indicates if youve visited this link
Culture Map Dallas
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole The Cozy Cook
This Tacky Ground Beef and Rice Casserole is something that also as a food blogger I completely like to consume and also the youngsters do as well. Its one of the best recipes for fussy eaters.
Also Check: Sweet E’s Bake Shop
Broccoli Rice Chicken And Cheese Casserole
BROCCOLI, RICE, CHICKEN, AND CHEESE CASSEROLE It includes homemade condensed or Campbells Soup, flavorful rice cooked in chicken broth, and a buttery, crunchy Ritz topping. Cook up some fresh chicken or use Rotisserie!
Are you ready for the ultimate comfort food recipe? My family and I have been eating this chicken and rice casserole for years now. Who needs to separate chicken, rice, and broccoli when you can whip up a creamy casserole?!
This recipe is one of my favorite freezer foods. Im pretty sure readers come back for this recipe more than any other. Once you try it, youre pretty much hooked.
You can make it with chicken breasts, rotisserie chicken, and I even have a ham and a ground beef version!
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions, Please Head On Over To Next Page By Clicking On The Button on the bottom, and dont forget to SHARE with your Facebook friend.
Ingredients That Youll Need:
- Shredded chicken You can use any kind of precooked chicken, shredded, or cubed. Listed below are a few options:
- Baked chicken Add salt and pepper to a chicken breast and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through. Shred or cube the chicken afterward.
- Boiled chicken The chicken should be boiled for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and shred or cube the chicken.
- Rotisserie chicken Choose an original flavor of rotisserie chicken. Pull the meat from the bones after removing the skin.
- Leftover This casserole can be made with leftover chicken as long as it has a neutral flavor.
- Canned In a pinch, canned chicken can also be used, but I prefer the options above.
Don’t Miss: Baked Ziti With Ground Turkey
How To Make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Soup
If you ever look at the recipes for the casseroles you ate growing up, you’ll probably notice that cream of chicken or mushroom soup was included in the recipe. We wanted to make this chicken broccoli rice casserole a bit healthier, so we decided to skip the traditional gloppy, flavorless, filled-with-odd-ingredients canned soup in favor of a homemade version. Don’t be intimidated though it only takes a few steps and the homemade cream of chicken soup will give this casserole tons of flavor!
While making the homemade cream of chicken soup is super easy, you can still rely on canned if you need to! This gluten-free, organic version from Pacific Foods is our go-to. Just use two boxes plus one cup of broth in place of the broth, milk, and flour in the recipe.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
This is one of those super simple chicken and ricerecipes that please even the pickiest palates. Its a warm, hearty, super creamy dish with a scrumptious cheesy topping.
Recommended Reading: Lay’s Baked Sour Cream And Onion Chips Discontinued
Instant Pot Easy Chicken And Rice
Looking for a recipe for chicken and rice? Our Instant Pot® Easy Chicken and Rice makes comfort food easier than ever to prepare. All you need are a few ingredients that you probably have on hand plus our cream of chicken soup to bring the flavor. The Instant Pot® locks the flavor and moisture into this one-pot meal for an easy chicken dinner. For perfect results be sure to layer the ingredients as directed in the recipe.
Also Check: Knorr Spinach Dip Gluten Free
One Dish Chicken And Rice Bake
Chicken and rice paired with a creamy mushroom sauce bake together for a delicious one-dish meal thats easy to clean up.
Also Check: Loaded Baked Potato Soup Ingredients
Don’t Miss: Bak Tri Fold Truck Covers
Baking Chicken Rice Casserole
Now cover it tightly with aluminum foil. You want it to hold in all the steam from the soups and broth so that the rice will get nice and soft, and fluffy. Place it in a 350 degree oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 15- 20 minutes BEFORE removing foil. Once it is done the rice will be perfectly cooked and the soup mixture will be bubbling up in between the nooks and crannies of the chicken. Hooray! Its time to go grab that bowl!
This casserole is pure deliciousness!
Seriously delicious! Its creamy and flavorful. The chicken is tender and juicy. This is one of those simple yummy family dishes that is perfect after a long day at work or school. Its warm and inviting! Pure perfection! Its home in a casserole dish.
The house smells AMAZING when this is cooking! You will feel like Super Mom or Super Comfort Chef! The best things in life are the simple things! This is one of those simple things!
The great part of this dish? Besides how yummy and easy it is, are the leftovers!
If you are lucky enough to have any, which I will be surprised if you do, but if you do, the leftovers make for a wonderful lunch the next day.
There may be a little fighting that has been known to go on over the leftovers at this Nest with this particular casserole!
There you have it! One of my all-time favorite comfort foods! Chicken Rice Casserole.
Great Family Favorite Casserole Recipes
How To Make Chicken And Rice Casserole
- Begin by making the sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Then saute the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant. Then add the flour and cook, stirring frequently, for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Slowly add the broth and milk while whisking constantly and continue stirring for about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and bring the mixture to a low simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes until thickened.
- Add the cooked rice, broccoli, chicken , and cheese to the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the mixture to a 8 inch square baking dish and top with crumbled crackers.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned on top.
You May Like: Amys Reduced Sodium Soups
Don’t Miss: How Many Carbs In Baked French Fries