Hidden Valley Ranch Fried Chicken
Provided by Food Network
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|3/4 cup all-purpose flour|
|1 chicken , cut into 8 pieces, rinsed and patted dry|
|1 cup, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, prepared|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|Vegetable oil for frying|
- Place chicken pieces in shallow baking dish. Pour salad dressing over the chicken to cover. Chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the dish. Shake off any excess marinade. Discard any leftover marinade. On a large plate, mix flour, salt
- and pepper. Roll each piece of chicken in the seasoned flour.
- In a large deep skillet, heat the oil to 375 degrees F. Fry the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until golden and juices run clear.
Hidden Valley Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe
dredge chicken in dry dressing mix then bake in 375* oven for 45 min. until brown and crispy.
Dip washed and dried chicken in melted butter, dip in bowl of dressing mix, cheese and crumbs. Bake uncovered in well greased dish at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden.
Place breasts in shallow baking dish. Mix together dressing mix and soup. Pour soup mixture over chicken. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until chicken is tender.
2 lbs. chicken drumsticks or 1 whole chicken 1/2 c. melted butter 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese 3/4 c. corn flake crumbs 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
panko bread crumbs, Hidden Valley Ranch, grated Parmesan cheese and 3 more Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Wish-Bone wish-bone ranch dressing, celery ribs, chicken drumsticks, carrots and 1 more
Top hidden valley ranch mayo chicken recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
2 lb. chicken pieces 1/2 c. melted butter 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese 3/4 c. cornflake crumbs 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
Remove skin and bones from chicken breast. Skin other parts of chicken. Marinade chicken in Hidden Valley dressing for a few hours or overnight. Roll chicken in Pepperidge Farm stuffing. Place chicken on a cookie sheet. Place a strip of bacon on top of each piece of chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Our most trusted Bake Chicken Hidden Valley Ranch recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken Casserole #rsc
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A deliciously seasoned low-carb chicken casserole, using fresh ingredients – a great Winter warm-up in one dish.
Provided by dbooosh
Yield 1 2 QT casserole, 4 serving
Number Of Ingredients 11
|1 whole boneless skinless chicken breast|
|1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix|
|1 tablespoon smoked paprika|
|1 large oven-roasted tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced|
|1 large green pepper, chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped shallot|
|2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce|
|3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken pieses generously on each side with Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix and 1 TBSP smoked paprika. Let chicken stand for 20 minutes after being seasoned. Meanwhile, roast tomato in oven until skin is charred, peel and dice.
- Heat oil in large skillet, over medium high heat. Add chicken, without crowding, and brown well. Turn chicken and brown well. Add green pepper and shallots, and cook until soft. Add garlic and tomato, then cook 5 minutes while stirring. Add spinach, cook down, then add pepper sauce, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken stew to 9″, 2 QT casserole dish. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Bake until cheese is light brown on top.
You May Like: Grandma’s Bake Shoppe Fruitcake
Hidden Valleyandreg Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken
Provided by Melissa d’Arabian : Food Network
|1/2 packet of Hidden Valley® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix|
|3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a shallow bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the Ranch Dressing Mix. In a second shallow bowl, place the breadcrumbs. Dip each chicken breast in the ranch dressing mixture, removing any excess, and then dip in breadcrumbs. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
These crispy chicken strips are made using my dads secret recipe. He always made the best chicken strips when I was growing up , without a fancy fryer or a three step dipping method. All he had was a cast iron pan and his secret ingredient Ranch salad dressing!
Not the powdered ranch seasoning mixed in with the bread crumbs but actual ranch dressing! This is used in place of any type of egg wash to create a crisp outside. Because ranch dressing is so thick, more breadcrumbs stick to it to create an amazing crunch when you bite into these fried chicken strips!
Another thing I love about these ranch chicken fingers is that you really dont need a dipping sauce! If you have a toddler, you know how amazing that is because toddlers who insist on dipping their own chicken strips in sauce ALWAYS ends up with a giant mess. With these ranch chicken strips, the sauce and flavor is already there!
Read Also: Diy Cat Treats No Bake
Video Result For Chicken Recipes With Ranch Seasoning Mix
Top 8 Recipes with Ranch Dressing Mix | Recipe…
Cooking with Kandy: Using Ranch Seasoning – Chicken,…
Meal Prep Chicken and Broccoli | Ranch Seasoning…
Tips On Getting That Golden Crust
When you look at the chicken baked for 22-25 minutes, you are going to think, what did I do wrong? Not to worry, once you turn on the ovens broiler, youll see the magic happen before your eyes. Once the broiler is on, watch carefully. Youll see the Parmesan bubbly and then all of the sudden it turns that beautiful golden brown. Remove once you are satisfied with the color. Mine took about 2-3 minutes. Each oven will be different.
Also Check: Honey Baked Ham Cary Nc
Looking For Even More Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders Recipes Try These:
COOK’S TIPS — CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE:
- Prep Ahead! You can assemble these chicken tenders in advance and keep them refrigerated until you’re ready to bake them!
- Sprinkle any extra leftover crumb topping over the tenders once they’re on the baking sheet, and drizzle with any leftover melted butter. You can never have too much flavor!
- Serve with honey mustard or ketchup for dipping — restaurant style!
- Cooking Just for Two? You can easily cut the ingredients in half and just prepare 1 lb. of chicken tenders.
- Have leftovers? Reheat them in the oven and serve them in sandwiches the next day!
What To Serve With Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs
As mentioned above these Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs go well with a wide variety of side dishes. You can pair it with most anything you love, or have on hand in your kitchen.
I will share a few of our favorite things to pair the chicken with, including both traditional and light and wholesome options too.
Also Check: How To Get A Cake From Bake Squad
Can You Freeze Chicken Ranch Casserole
Yes, you absolutely can! Put together the whole casserole, minus the topping, seal in an airtight container and then freeze, unbaked. When ready to bake, thaw, then add the Ritz topping and bake.
Thaw it out in the fridge the day before baking or reheating.
If you want to freeze a baked casserole, follow the directions, let cool completely, and then freeze.
Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders Tips & Tricks:
- I like to use large ziplock bags for this recipe, because it makes the clean-up portion of this meal a breeze . However, you could use a shallow baking dish instead to coat the chicken in the breading mixture.
- The crispy skin on the chicken comes from the high oven temperature and the olive oil, so it is really important you let the oven preheat to 475 degrees before you put the chicken in the oven.
- When it comes time to flip the chicken over, you do want to do this as carefully and gently as possible. The coating on the chicken can slip off easily .
I could eat these every single day.
Read Also: How Long Do You Bake Pork Tenderloin
How To Make Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Tenders
These Crispy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Strips have all of my favorite flavors in one bite. How can you go wrong with cheese, bacon, and ranch all in one recipe?! This oven baked chicken tenders recipe is MADE for tailgating heaven, trust me!
How to Make Baked Chicken Tenders:
Serve the baked chicken tenders with ranch or another favorite dipping sauce!
I hope you love these Cheddar Bacon Ranch Baked Chicken Tenders as much as Pat!! Who am I kidding, I know you will! For more holiday entertaining tips and recipes, be sure to check out www.walmart.com/holidayfavorites and get your recipe hack on!
Watch the Video and See the recipe card for details on how to make Cheddar Bacon Ranch Baked Chicken Tenders. Enjoy!
If you like this cheddar bacon ranch chicken recipe, try these other baked chicken recipes too:
Video Result For Hidden Valley Ranch Baked Chicken
Baked Ranch Chicken
Oven Baked Whole Ranch Chicken
Ranch Baked Chicken
Read Also: How Many Carbs In Baked French Fries
Hidden Valley Baked Ranch Chicken
With a simple coating of ranch seasoning and butter, these roasted chicken breasts are an effortless yet satisfying main dish.
Provided by Hidden Valley Ranch
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|2 tablespoons melted butter|
|2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place chicken breasts into a Glad® sandwich bag and pound until they are 3/4 of an inch thick .
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish to fit. Brush with the melted butter or olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle or shake the ranch seasoning mix over the chicken on both sides. If there is any remaining butter, drizzle over the seasoned chicken.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.7 calories, Carbohydrate 0.1 g, Cholesterol 82.4 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Protein 24.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 112 mg
Club Cracker Ranch Chicken
I found a recipe at hiddenvalley.com and altered it awhile back. It was a hit with my kids and my dh too…so I decided to post it.
Provided by EllaP
|1/2 cup club cracker crumb|
|1/2 cup shredded pizza cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|4 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 cup fat free sour cream|
|1 cup nonfat milk|
|1 ounce size packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix|
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- combine sour cream, milk and hidden valley ranch dressing mix to make dressing. .
- combine cracker crumbs, cheese and salt/pepper.
- Dip the chicken into half of the ranch dressing on both sides. Then dip the chicken into the cracker crumb mix on one side only.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until crispy. Use the remaining ranch dressing as a dip/sauce for the chicken once baked.
You May Like: Oven Baked Zucchini And Squash
How Do You Make Juicy Chicken Tenders
This crispy chicken tenders recipe is so darn easy! You’ll need crushed Corn Flakes, a stick of butter, grated Parmesan cheese, a packet of Ranch seasoning, and 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins.
First, combine Corn Flakes, Ranch seasoning, and Parmesan in a shallow dish. Place the melted butter in a separate dish.
Pat the chicken dry, and then dip each tenderloin in the butter and then into the crumb topping.
Arrange the breaded chicken tenders on a large rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs and drizzle with remaining butter.
This baked chicken tenders recipe goes into the oven at 350 degrees F for about 25-30 minutes, or until the coating is crispy and golden brown.
Team Up For Points & Prizes
Join a team, earn badges and lead your crew of Ranchologists to victory!
Whoops. Something went wrong. Please come back later.
Already have an account?
If not, become a Ranchology Rewards member to receive awesome perks:
Sign back in to sign up for this promotion.
Get in on the fun and be rewarded!
- Save Amazing Recipes
How To Make Baked Ranch Chicken
This baked ranch chicken recipe really only requires about 5 minutes of prep work before popping it in the oven!
COAT. Put the Panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic salt, lemon pepper, and Hidden Valley Mix in a bowl and mix until everything is well combined. Melt 2 TB butter and dip chicken breasts in butter and then dip in mixture of crumbs.
BAKE/BROIL. Placed coated chicken breasts in a greased pan. Top with 2 TB melted butter. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. I baked for 40 minutes and then broiled on HIGH for the last 5-7 minutes to brown the panko a bit.
Note: Broiling applies intense and direct heat to the food from the top of the oven, which in this case helps add an extra level of crispness to the breading on the ranch chicken.
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders Recipe
Crispy, juicy, full of flavor, and easily baked in your oven, this 5-Ingredient Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders Recipe is sure to become a new family favorite!
Trust me: everyone will LOVE this dinner!
I came up with this recipe when I had a few packets of Ranch seasoning leftover from another recipe. Since my kids adore a similar dish that I make with Ritz crackers and Parmesan cheese, I knew that this version would also be a big hit. Plus, with only 5 ingredients, it’s simple and fast to prepare!
Also Check: Can You Bake Collagen Powder
Incredibly Tender Juicy Flavorful Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders Coated In The Most Amazing Ranch/cheese Cracker Breading These Chicken Tenders Are So Finger
Years ago, on my 30th birthday, my sister, Kimberly, gifted me a huge basket bursting with 30 of her favorite things favorite books, favorite water bottle, favorite ice cream, favorite chocolate, favorite seasonings etc. One of those favorite things, which has now become one of my favorite things is/was Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix shaker!
I had seen the Hidden Valley dressing packets but never thought of having the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix shaker on hand but now I cant live without it! You can add delicious ranch flavor to any dish with a couple shakes of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning without having to add any caloric ranch dressing and its made with no artificial preservatives !
This seasoning is convenient, pantry-friendly and easily transforms everyday meals into flavor bursting dishes. A few of my favorite recipes which are 100% not sponsored but I made with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix because I love the product so much are Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets with Ranch Crema, Skinny Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta, Lightened Up Bacon Ranch Chicken Chowder and Baked Fiesta Ranch Chicken Tacos.
I buy my Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix shaker at my local super Walmart which makes shopping easy with everything I need all in one place. Be sure to check out Walmart.com for more recipe ideas!
Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders. Dip on.
How To Make Oven Baked Keto Chicken Tenders
I love the simplicity of the chicken tender crust, Parmesan Cheese, Ranch Dressing Seasoning and Parsley. No fuss!
Use a fork to dip each chicken tenderloin in melted butter. Both sides.
Transfer dipped chicken tenderloins into Parmesan mixture, pressing into both sides of chicken.
Once coated, transfer to prepared baking sheet lined with tin foil.
Transfer chicken tenders to a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Don’t Miss: Oven Baked Mac And Cheese