Boneless Pork Chops In Oven:
It is so fast and easy. You will love this any night of the week! This baked pork chops recipe is so juicy and tender.
Considering this can be ready in under 20 minutes, you will love having this on the menu plan for busy weeks. Not only will it save you time but money as well.
I bet you cant get take out or zip through and get fast food in that amount of time and get back home. Make this delicious meal instead!
Everyone will love it. This is a great example of a meal that you can prepare during the week with very little work.
How To Cook Pork Chops With Pineapple
This is a quick and easy recipe that’s perfect for a weeknight meal. Here’s how you’ll make it:
And just like that, dinner is ready!
Full recipe in the recipe card below.
How Thick The Pork Chops Should Be And How Long Do I Cook Them:
As I said before, I used boneless center cut pork chops.
However, the thickness of the pork chop matters and can make or break the recipe. I prefer a pork chop that is about 1/2 to 1 inch thick. Anything thinner or thicker than that will require a different cooking time.
If you use thin pork chops and bake them in the oven for 30 minutes, you will dry the life out of them.
If you go with a pork chop thicker than 1 1/2 inch, it will require more minutes in the oven.
For that matter, I do recommend you use a thermometer. The cooked pork chop should have an internal temperature of 140-145F to be safe for consumption.
My recipe gives you an approximate cooking time based on my experience in the kitchen. However, it is up to you to adjust that time, based on your environment and experience in the kitchen.
As someone told me once, you need to build a relationship with your oven, before you start baking like a pro.
You May Like: Simple Baked Mac And Cheese
How To Make This Oven Baked Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
Detailed instructions and measurements are listed in the recipe card at the bottom of this page.
What To Serve With Pork Chops
These pork chops are delicious with garlic mashed potatoes. If you have an Instant Pot, my Instant Pot mashed potatoes are the best creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes Ive ever tasted. Skillet green beans, honey roasted sweet potatoes, and kale avocado salad are also great side dish choices.
Recommended Reading: How Many Carbs In Baked French Fries
Is This Baked Pork Chop Recipe Healthy
Yes! Pork chops are lean meat and are low in calories and fat and high in protein. This is a healthy pork chop recipe as it is made without any sugar. Pork recipes will often call for sugar, but it is really not necessary. There is no reason to take a healthy cut of meat and add a bunch of sugar to it. These chops are sugar-free and delicious.
They are also low-carb, gluten-free, and paleo.
READ MORE: Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs
How Long To Grill Pork Chops
The thickness of your pork chops is what will determine how long they’ll need to stay on the BBQ. I don’t recommend grilling pork chops that are less than 1-inch thick as they tend to dry out easier.
On a medium-high heat BBQ, you want to grill boneless pork chops for 14 minutes per inch of thickness. Add 2 minutes per inch if you’re using bone-in pork chops.
The best way to tell if your pork chops are cooked, and to not overcook them, is to use an instant-read meat thermometer. When you think your chops are done, insert the thermometer into the middle of one of them. If it reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, your chops are ready to come off the grill.
Don’t Miss: Honey Baked Ham Nashua Nh
How Long Do I Cook Pork Chops
Something to keep in mind is that there are different cuts of pork chops. For bone-in pork chop you should cook for so it only takes 10 to 14 minutes. If you are cooking boneless pork chops, youll have to cook 2 minutes less. Again, I highly recommend you use a meat thermometer to determine doneness and not rely on the general cook time.
Is Pork Healthy Or Unhealthy
Pork is a very lean meat, not unlike chicken, and as such, its a great choice for people on a diet or those of us looking to reduce our calories and focus on food that is packed with nutrition. Its also rich in iron and zinc as well as other vitamins and minerals your body needs. Pork is also full of high quality protein. Want to learn more about the health benefits of pork? Check out this article on WebMD:
Also Check: Ong Bak 2 Full Movie
Instant Pot Pork Chops With Honey Garlic Sauce
See my guide on how to use an Instant Pot.
These Instant Pot Pork Chops are smothered with the most amazing honey garlic sauce. Tender, saucy and satisfying, youll want to add this recipe to your collection of favorites. Cook these pressure cooker pork chops from fresh or frozen, using bone-in or boneless pork chops.
Pork chops are an easy, family-friendly dinner. Theyre quick to prepare and can be dressed up with sauces and seasonings for a delicious homemade meal. These Instant Pot Pork Chops are among our most-loved pork chop recipes, along with these simple baked pork chops, flavorful pan seared pork chops and easy grilled pork chops.
These Instant Pot pork chops have quickly become one of my go-to Instant Pot recipes when I need an easy meal for my family. My kids love these pork chops, especially the honey garlic sauce!
Cooking pork chops in your Instant Pot takes just a few minutes of prep time. While the pork pressure cooks, you can get the rest of your meal on the table. Youll brown the pork chops right in your Instant Pot and then theyll pressure cook in the honey garlic sauce.
The luscious honey garlic sauce is a mouthwatering combination of sweet and savory flavor notes. Its a delish complement to thick, tender pork chops and so good drizzled over mashed potatoes on the side.
What We Love About This Baked Pork Chop Recipe
- inexpensive – pork chops and ranch mix are both less expensive options at the grocery store. This dinner recipe ends up being easy on the budget.
- low calorie and weight watcher friendly – at only 212 calories and 33 grams of protein, it’s a low calorie, high protein dinner.
- easy to make – it only requires four easy to find ingredients
- pantry staples – there are no difficult ingredients and it can usually be made with what you have on hand in the pantry.
Also Check: How To Get Your Baked Goods Into Stores
How To Make Breaded Pork Chops
To get the breading to stick to the chops, they will be quickly dredged in flour and then dipped in egg. The flour egg mixture really helps the bread crumbs stick!
Instant Pot Frozen Pork Chops
To cook frozen pork chops in the Instant Pot, skip the step of browning the meat. Sauté the garlic in olive oil and then add the remaining sauce ingredients and frozen pork chops to the pot. Add 2 minutes to the pressure cook time, and increase the natural release time to 10 minutes. Check that the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145° F.
You May Like: Baked Mushroom Rice French Onion Soup
Faqs About Baked Pork Chops:
Q: Can I bake pork chops? A: Absolutely! Baking is a great choice for cooking pork chops. You could alternatively cook your pork chops on the grill, in a crock pot, or even on the stove top.
Q: How long should pork chops bake at 350? A: Bake pork chops for 35 minutes at 350 F, and test internal temperature which should reach 145 F.
Q: Can I make this pork chop recipe without the mushrooms or garlic butter cream sauce? A: Yes, you can skip the mushrooms or the cream sauce . Or serve with cream of mushroom soup as a topper, if its the ingredients youre missing. As an alternative, try serving pork chops with pears, applesauce, or a side salad.
Dont be afraid to experiment and share your experiences in the comments to help others that may have the same question.
If you love this pork recipes, browse all our easy dinner recipes!
- A go-to favorite on our meal time routine is Sour Cream Enchiladas. A cinch to make and the meal no one complains about.
- Texas Ham Cheese Sliders are the perfect last minute dinner idea. Such an easy mealand a really fun idea for the entire family!
- Our Hurry Curry dinner will give a fresh flavor from the recurring basics. Its quick to make and loaded with flavor.
- Youll love this flavorful recipe from Simple Sweet Recipes for Louisiana-inspired Red Beans and Rice dinner.
Connect with A Moms Take on yourfavorite social channel for more recipes!
You can find us on:
More Pork Chop Recipes:
- If you happen to have bone-in pork chops on hand, this is by far the best recipe Ive tried Oven Baked Bone In Pork Chops
- Have some extra time to marinate your pork chops? These Grilled Beer Marinated Pork Chops Are The Bomb! Perfect for Summer
- Want to try a marbled, more flavorful variation of traditional pork chops? This Pork Shoulder Steak and guide on how to cook it may come in handy.
Don’t Miss: Honey Baked Ham Wake Forest
Juicy Grilled Pork Chops
When the weather is hot and I’m craving pork, this is the recipe I always make. I’ve made it so many times that it’s become one of those back pocket recipes. You know the kind I’m talking about, right? The recipe that you make again and again until you stop measuring the ingredients and make it by memory.
These grilled pork chops are about to become your back pocket recipe.
Our Best Baked Pork Chop Tip
The tips above are all important, but heres our best advice for baking pork in the oven: Sear the chops briefly in a hot skillet before baking in the oven.
Wed love to tell you that lining raw pork chops on a baking sheet and sliding them into the oven to bake will make for a tasty chop, but after years of cooking proteins like pork and steak in our kitchen, we just havent had success with that method.
Instead, by taking an extra five minutes to preheat a skillet and sear one side of the pork before baking, the chops take on a beautiful golden-brown color, have a better texture , and are more interesting to eat.
Since we hate unnecessary dirty pans/dishes around here, we love to use our cast iron skillet to sear and bake the chops in.
However, if you dont have an oven-safe skillet, you can sear the pork chops in a regular skillet and then transfer the seared chops to a baking dish or sheet pan to finish them in the oven.
Another option is to continue to cook them on the stove. Heres our recipe for stovetop pork chops.
You May Like: Aldi Mama Cozzi Take And Bake Pizza
Should I Buy Boneless Or Bone
This answer is easy: bone-in. Boneless pork chops are leaner and more apt to overcook in a matter of seconds.
Bone-in chops, however, provide greater flavor and help keep the meat juicy through the cooking process. Look for thick-cut pork chops, too, with a minimum one-inch cut. Not every grocery store will sell these, so just ask the butcher to make you some to order.
If you do decide to go boneless, thats OK. Just keep a closer eye on the temperature, and pull the pork from the oven and hot pan as soon as it taps 145°F . Any higher and youll be back to chewing rubber with each bite.
Why I Love Pork Chops:
- Within about 20 minutes, I can sit down with my family and have a healthy delicious meal that everyone will love.
- Easy spices that I always have in my pantry and they turn out so good on these boneless pork chops.
- Pork Chops are budget friendly. Pork Chops are really easy to make and turn out so juicy and flavorful if you cook them just right.
- The sauce that the pork chops make is so good. I love to serve this as a side so we can either dip or pour over our veggies. This is a must that my family always look forward to.
- Pork Chops are perfect for any diet that you are on. Porks Chops are a lean meat that is low in calorie but high in protein.
- Pork Chops are perfect on the grill. Instead of making steak or chicken, I love to mix things up and grill some pork chops.
Recommended Reading: Stella And Chewy Baked Kibble
How Long Does It Take To Cook Pork Chops At 300 Degrees
Steps to make Moist and Tender Baked Pork Chops Preheat oven to 300 levels. Mix together pepper, seasoning salt, garlic clove onion powder. Heat essential olive oil inside a fry pan over mediterranean-high temperature. Remove pork chops and put within an oven safe baking dish. Pour within the water. Cover baking dish tightly. Bake for 1 1/2 to two hrs.
What Temperature Should Pork Chops Be Cooked To
You can now cook pork to 145 °F. I recommend using a solid digital meat thermometer to check your temperatures and make sure they are cooked correctly. I personally use a Thermapen which is excellent because it gives you a reading right away without losing too much heat from the oven/bbq/etc. They also come in pretty colors like this:
Also Check: Hidden Valley Ranch Baked Pork Chops
Cooking Tips For Pork Chop Recipes
- Let the pork chops come to room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking them. This will help them to cook evenly.
- You can season your pork chops with your favorite spices. In this recipe I use smoked paprika and garlic powder.
- You will need a lid to cover your skillet while the pork chops cook on the second side. I dont have a lid specifically for my cast iron skillet, so I just use another lid that fits.
- Try not to overcook your pork chops, or they may be tough and dry. Using an instant read thermometer is an easy way to check that the pork is cooked through to 145 degrees F.
- Let the pork chops rest for 10 minutes after cooking to let the juices redistribute throughout the meat.
How To Make Baked Boneless Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and set aside a large baking dish.
- Prepare the spice rub by combing the coconut sugar, herbs, spices, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Generously season the pork chops on both sides and place in the baking dish. Top with avocado oil.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 145 F.
- Serve with a side of your choice!
What do you serve with boneless pork chops?
These pork chops are great paired with any veggies, salads, or another side of your choice! Some suggestions would be, Roasted Asparagus with Tumeric Dressing, Ranch Roasted Cauliflower, or Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
What temperature do pork chops need to be cooked to?
According to the USDA, pork chops need to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 F. The best way to judge this is to use a meat thermometer, as pork chops can easily overcook.
Can you make this recipe with bone-in pork chops?
You can, though it will be a longer cook time!
Youll also like
Read Also: How To Watch Great British Bake Off
How To Make Baked Pork Chops
This is an easy recipe that calls for simple ingredients and method.
My homemade dry rub is a great seasoning and marinade for pork chops. It adds amazing flavors.
First, prepare a baking tray and place the pork chops. Add melted butter, dry rub and thyme together.
Mix all the ingredients together and bake in the oven and you will have the most amazing pork dinner!
How To Cook Boneless Pork Chops In The Oven
Pork chops are as delicious as theyre easy to make, which is why they feature on almost every menu. You can enjoy them as a dinner spread, in sandwiches, or even serve them on any occasion. Pork chops are tender, juicy cuts of meat that release a fantastic burst of flavor and moisture when you eat them. So why not learn how to prepare them so you can always have this tasty dish at your reach all the time?
Here, youll be focusing on how to prepare boneless pork chops in the oven. Of course, there are bone-in pork chop cuts, as well as other means of cooking them. But the oven style is the most convenient option for cooking boneless pork chops. Its quick, needs no extra attention, and you end up with juicy, moist, and delicious baked pork chops. So, follow these tips to cook your boneless pork chops in the oven.
Also Check: Honey Baked Ham Louisville Ky