Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Chewy Bars Cocoa Loco 5 Bars 115 Oz Each
- Date First Available: March 23 2011
- Shipping Weight:Switch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ENJ-00038
- 16.2 x 13 x 3.8 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Get Ready for Chewy Decadence
- Allergy Friendly
- Free from 14 Allergens Since 2001
Since 2001 millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using all-natural ingredients resulting in great-tasting products you can savor & trust. For any occasion, our products allow you to eat freely!
More Facts On Enjoy Life Chewy Bars
Price: $4.29 per 5-pack
Availability: Enjoy Life Chewy Bars are sold Kroger stores, Whole Foods, and other natural food grocers. You can also buy them online direct from the Enjoy Life website or .
Certifications: Enjoy Life Chewy Bars are Certified Gluten-Free, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Verified, and Certified Kosher Pareve.
Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Enjoy Life Chewy Bars are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian. Select varieties are vegan .*
For More Product Information: Visit the Enjoy Life Foods website at enjoylifefoods.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed safe for every individuals needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed
Of the Pure Life bars, this was Tonys favorite. In case you hadnt noticed, he tends to like the fruity ones best. It is bright with bold lemon zest, mild but notable little blueberry bits, and ample poppyseeds for that muffin-ish vibe.
Ingredients: pure life balanced dry blend , tapioca syrup, date paste, safflower oil, palm oil shortening, vegetable glycerin, poppy seeds, cultivated blueberries, ground flaxseed, natural flavors, salt, vanilla extract, citric acid, rosemary extract.*
Nutrition : 170 calories, 9g fat, 17g carbs, 1g fiber, 8g sugars , 2g protein.*
Recommended Reading: How To Bake With Gluten Free Flour
Queen Of Free: Enjoy Christmas Break Without Breaking The Bankyour Browser Indicates If You’ve Visited This Link
Christmas break days can seem long and boring for kids whose parents can’t afford big ticket entertainment that comes along during the festive season. But Cherie Lowe, the Queen of Free, offered some free and affordable ideas for family fun this Christmas on 13Sunrise and in her blog that will keep kids occupied and make memories without breaking the bank.
Enjoy Life Chewy Bars Lemon Blueberry Poppyseed Nut Free Bars Soy Free Dairy Free Non Gmo Gluten Free 6 Boxes
- Contains boxes of 5 Enjoy Life Lemond Blueberry Poppyseed Soft Baked Chewy Bars
- Nut-free bars with tart lemon juice and sweet blueberries in a specially developed blend of gluten-free flours for deliciously chewy all-natural snacks
- Each allergy-friendly chewy granola bar is made without the 14 most common food allergens including dairy, peanuts, tree nuts and soy
- Certified gluten-free bars are Non-GMO Project Verified and are certified kosher and halal for a worry-free snack
- All Enjoy Life products are gluten free, wheat free, peanut free, dairy free, tree nut free, soy free, casein free, sulfite free, egg free, lupin free, sesame free, fish free, mustard free, crustacean free, and shellfish free
You May Like: Baked Mushroom Rice French Onion Soup
Rover Gets And Answer To A Santa Questionyour Browser Indicates If You’ve Visited This Link
Rover has never met Santa and doesn’t know how to get in touch with him but luckily the reporters at the Cadillac News have talked with him before. So he was able to look at some of the past stories that have run in the Cadillac News to give a little insight into the lifeSanta.
Cadillac Evening News