Frequently Treated By Dr Baker
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Bakertreats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Baker treats other conditions,please contact the office at.
Osteoporosis & Screening
Osteoporosis specialists diagnose and treat conditions characterized by low bone density and bone weakness, such as osteoporosis and osteopenia.
Dr. Baker is experienced in the area of Osteoporosis & Screening. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Baker’s experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Baker’s conditions and procedures:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Enthesopathy of Hip
- Enthesopathy of Knee
- Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
- Osteoarthritis of Hands
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- Psoriatic Arthritis
What Our Patients Say
Office was very friendly and helpful. Dr Baker is the best, so caring and knowledgeable. I have referred other friends to… read more
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Baker’s for almost ten years. As busy as she is, she never takes shortcuts. She doesn’t ‘ration’ her time: the time you have with her is the exact amount of time necessary… read more
Dr Baker has been my physician for many years. She is an excellent physician and has great expertise. Dr Baker is compassionate and takes time to explain things. I recommend her without… read more
I have been a patient of Dr. Baker for many years. She is knowledgeable, professional, thorough and compassionate. She has always provided me with exceptional care. I couldn’t ask for a better… read more
On my first visit, although we weren’t able to connect through telehealth, Dr. Baker called me herself and we had an initial lengthy phone conversation. Without even meeting her in person, I can… read more
Request Your Appointment Today
Dr Baker’s Medicare Feeforservice Data
Please Note: The information displayed below is sourced from the 2014 Medicare Physician and Other Supplier National Provider Identifier Aggregate Report. It’simportant to remember that the statistics below are not inclusive of all patients treated byDr. Baker, but only those who participate in Medicare.
- Doctor participates in Medicare?: Yes
- Number of HCPCS Codes: 72
- Number of Services: 27757
- Number of HCPCS Associated With Medical Services: 52
- Number of Medical Services: 4769
- Number of Medicare Patients with Medical Services: 431
Medicare Patient Demographics
- Total Number of Medicare Patients: 431
- Average Age of Medicare Patients: 73
- Number of Patients Under Age 65: 30
- Number of Patients Age 65 to 74: 219
- Number of Patients Age 75 to 84: 132
- Number of Patients Over Age 84: 50
- Number of Female Patients : 330
- Number of Male Patients: 101
- Number of Non-Hispanic White Patients: 377
- Number of Black or African American Patients: 17
- Number of Asian Pacific Islander Patients: 17
- Number of Hispanic Patients: 0
- Number of American Indian/Alaska Native Patients: 0
- Number of Patients with Race Not Elsewhere Classified: 0
- Number of Patients with Medicare Only Entitlement: 414
- Number of Patients with Medicare & Medicaid Entitlement: 17
Medicare Patient Condition Demographics
Medicare Payments Data
Medicare Prescription Drug Data
Don’t Miss: How Long To Bake Cookies In Air Fryer
Beverly Hills Doctors Susan A Baker Md In Los Angeles County Ca 90210
Find a Beverly Hills Doctors that is here to serve you. Susan A Baker MD is that company. Please reach out to us today so Susan A Baker MD can help you solve any questions you have to meet your goals as a local consumer.
If you own a home or a business in Beverly Hills Los Angeles County and you need Beverly Hills Doctors, then give Susan A Baker MD a call now or fill out the contact form below and someone will get back to you and help you with your Beverly Hills residential, commercial, or industrial needs.
To Schedule An Appointment with a Beverly Hills Doctors just reach out to them now!
Pecos Enrollment And Medicare Participation
What is PECOS? PECOS is the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System. PECOS is Medicare’s enrollment and revalidation system and it is the primary source of information about verified Medicare professionals. A NPI number is necessary to register in PECOS. Providers must enroll in PECOS to avoid denied claims.
|Registered in PECOS?|
|Eligible order / refer Part B Clinical Laboratory and Imaging||No|
|Eligible order / refer Durable Medical Equipment||Yes|
|Eligible order / refer Home Health Agency||No|
|Eligible order / refer Power Mobility Devices||Yes|
Read Also: Honey Baked Ham Salt Lake City
Compare Dr Baker With Related Rheumatologists
Accepts Health Plan of Nevada
Doctors of internal medicine, or internists, are primary-care physicians who specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and care of adults. General internists are those who are equipped to handle a wide variety of adult illnesses. They are specially trained to have expertise in diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness, as well as health promotion and disease prevention.
This physician has an expertise that falls outside of CareDash’s specialty categorizations based on standard healthcare taxonomy. You should consult with the physician to further understand this additional specialty, which may be clinical or non-clinical.
Noteworthy Medicare Patient Procedures Performed By Susan A Baker Md In 2019
In 2019, among providers in related specialties within California, Susan A. Baker, MD performed more blood draw, major joint aspiration, major joint injection, and phlebotomy for lab tests procedures for Medicare patients than 75% of them and she also had a list price for established patient office visit, level 4 , and established patient office visit, level 5 that was lower than the list prices billed to Medicare by 75% of them. Actual amounts paid by patients can vary widely depending on a number of factors, including insurance coverage. A lower list price, however, might mean lower fees when paying without insurance.
Also Check: How To Bake Bagel Bites
What Is Treatment Frequency
Our treatment frequency feature helps you understand how often a provider performs or treats a specific procedure/condition compared to other doctors. Providers rank in one of four frequency categories:
Specific procedures/conditions that donât have enough data are indicated with âMay Performâ. We encourage you to contact the provider with questions about their experience.
About Susan A Baker Md
Susan Baker is a provider established in Beverly Hills, California and her medical specialization is Specialist. The NPI number of Susan Baker is 1912901448 and was assigned on June 2005. The practitioner’s primary taxonomy code is 174400000X with license number A80550 . The provider is registered as an individual and her NPI record was last updated 11 years ago.
|436 N BEDFORD DR SUITE 211 BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210|
|Provider Mailing Address||436 N BEDFORD DR SUITE 211 BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210|
Don’t Miss: Baker Pool And Spa Chesterfield Mo
Search For Conditions Or Procedures
CONDITION OR PROCEDURE
Many providers have expertise treating multiple conditions or procedures. FindCare uses a variety of data sources to determine which conditions or procedures a provider treats and their level of experience.
- View other providers whotreat Arthritis
- View other providers whotreat Fibromyalgia
- View other providers whotreat Ankylosing Spondylitis
- View other providers whotreat Bursitis
- Learn more about Chronic Neck Pain
- View other providers whotreat Chronic Neck Pain
- View other providers whotreat Enthesopathy of Hip
- View other providers whotreat Intervertebral Disc Disease
- View other providers whotreat Joint Pain
- Learn more about Low Back Pain
- View other providers whotreat Low Back Pain
- View other providers whotreat Lupus
- View other providers whotreat Osteoarthritis
- View other providers whotreat Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
- View other providers whotreat Osteoarthritis of Hands
- View other providers whotreat Osteoarthritis of Knee
- View other providers whotreat Osteoporosis
- View other providers whotreat Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- View other providers whotreat Raynaud’s Disease
- View other providers whotreat Rheumatoid Arthritis
- View other providers whotreat Spondylitis
- View other providers whotreat Systemic Sclerosis
Dr Susan Ann Baker Accepts The Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
Read Also: Bush’s Baked Beans Protein
Board Certified In Rheumatology & Internal Medicine In Beverly Hills Ca
Dr. Baker completed her internal medicine and rheumatology fellowships at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She is a clinical instructor of medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine, and has participated in teaching students, residents, and fellows since 2003. Dr. Bakerhas participated in speaking engagements in rheumatology and has published a book chapter in rheumatology and articles in pharmacology. She is also an active member of multiple professional societies, including the American College of Physicians and the American College of Rheumatology, and she has been listed in Top Doctors in Los Angeles and Southern California Super Doctors.
In addition to her practice, Dr. Baker served on the board of the Samburu project, which provides access to clean water in Kenya. She also was a founding member of the Mesesso Foundation that provides education and access to health care for young girls in Ethiopia. Currently, Dr. Baker serves as Vice President for the MaddocksBrown Foundation that has a wide-ranging platform focused on health care and rehabilitation, education, elder care, and more.
We Strive To Keep The Reviews Trustworthy Honest & Fair
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and dont include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate ourguidelineswill be removed immediately.
Also Check: Cpk Take And Bake $5