Experience & Treatment Frequency New Feature
What is treatment frequency?
Our treatment frequency feature helps you understand how often a provider performs or treats a specific procedure/condition compared to other doctors. Providers rank in one of four frequency categories:
Specific procedures/conditions that dont have enough data are indicated with May Perform. We encourage you to contact the provider with questions about their experience.
Search for conditions or procedures.
CONDITION OR PROCEDURE
Many providers have expertise treating multiple conditions or procedures. FindCare uses a variety of data sources to determine which conditions or procedures a provider treats and their level of experience.
- View other providers whotreat All Headaches
- View other providers whotreat Difficulty With Walking
- View other providers whotreat Essential Tremor
- View other providers whotreat Gait Abnormality
- View other providers whotreat Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
- View other providers whotreat Migraine
Mailing Address And Practice Location
|3200 Bailey Ln Ste 200,Naples, FL 34105-8523||3200 Bailey Ln Ste 200,Naples, FL 34105-8523|
|Medicare: Not Enrolled in MedicarePractice Location: 4100 Corporate Square, 21, Naples, FL 34104Phone: 239-331-0917|
|Medicare: Not Enrolled in MedicarePractice Location: 7703 Classics Drive, Naples, FL 34113Phone: 239-234-5978 Fax: 781-459-8187|
|Medicare: Not Enrolled in MedicarePractice Location: 5150 Tamiami Trl N, Suite #305, Naples, FL 34103Phone: 239-263-0133 Fax: 239-263-6760|
|Practice Location: 12250 Tamiami Trl E, Suite 104, Naples, FL 34113Phone: 239-687-5700|
|Practice Location: 350 Seventh Street N, Naples, FL 34102Phone: 239-436-6506 Fax: 239-436-6383|
|Practice Location: 1660 Medical Blvd Ste 200, Naples, FL 34110Phone: 239-566-3434 Fax: 239-566-2143|
|Practice Location: 6075 Bathey Ln, Naples, FL 34116Phone: 239-304-3504 Fax: 239-455-6561|
Medicare Program:NPI Number:Our Data:
Total Payments Received Between 2015 And 2021
Dr. Baker received more money than a majority of neurologists nationally. Dr. Baker has received a notably large amount of money from medical companies. This graph represents paymentsDr. Baker received relative to the median payment received bysimilar doctors.
For more information about specific types of payments, see thebreakdown of payments by category.
You May Like: Baked Chicken Breast Recipes With Ranch Seasoning
Dr Baker’s Medicare Feeforservice Data
Please Note: The information displayed below is sourced from the 2014 Medicare Physician and Other Supplier National Provider Identifier Aggregate Report. It’simportant to remember that the statistics below are not inclusive of all patients treated byDr. Baker, but only those who participate in Medicare.
- Doctor participates in Medicare?: Yes
- Number of HCPCS Codes: 64
- Number of Services: 3244
- Number of HCPCS Associated With Medical Services: 59
- Number of Medical Services: 2656
- Number of Medicare Patients with Medical Services: 951
Medicare Patient Demographics
- Total Number of Medicare Patients: 951
- Average Age of Medicare Patients: 74
- Number of Patients Under Age 65: 124
- Number of Patients Age 65 to 74: 327
- Number of Patients Age 75 to 84: 320
- Number of Patients Over Age 84: 180
- Number of Female Patients : 560
- Number of Male Patients: 391
- Number of Non-Hispanic White Patients: 900
- Number of Black or African American Patients: 0
- Number of Asian Pacific Islander Patients: 0
- Number of Hispanic Patients: 29
- Number of American Indian/Alaska Native Patients: 0
- Number of Patients with Race Not Elsewhere Classified: 0
- Number of Patients with Medicare Only Entitlement: 872
- Number of Patients with Medicare & Medicaid Entitlement: 79
Medicare Patient Condition Demographics
Medicare Payments Data
Medicare Prescription Drug Data
Dr Matthew James Baker Md
Neurologist – General
Dr. Matthew James Baker, MD is a Neurologist – General practicing in Naples, FLHe has not yet shared a personalized biography with Doctor.com.
Experience & Accolades
Practice & Hospital Affiliations
Dr. Matthew James Baker, MD has not yet indicated the hospitals that he is affiliated with.
Years In Practice: 18
Accepts New Patients: Yes
Read Also: What Sides Go With Baked Fish
Reviews Formatthew J Baker
Thanks – Your review has been submitted!
There are currently no reviews forMATTHEW J BAKER Be the first to .
Read our reviews / comments about this provider to help you decide if they are right for you. Share your experience by posting a comment or review about this provider to help others decide which is right for them.
Doctors & Physicians
Frequently Treated By Dr Baker
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Bakertreats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Baker treats other conditions,please contact the office at.
Neurodegenerative disorders specialists diagnose and treat diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis , Lewy body disease, and Huntington’s disease, that break down motor neurons, resulting in debiliating and life-threatening symptoms.
Dr. Baker is experienced in the area of Neurodegenerative Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures
Naples Florida Medical Marijuana Doctor
3200 BAILEY LANE , NAPLES, FL, 34105
- Monday- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday- 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday- 9:00 am – 7:00 pm