Ranch Baked Pork Chops With Tangy Sauce
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A tangy mustard and ranch dressing sauce flavors these yummy baked pork chops perfectly. The seared pork chops bake to tender perfection with the sautéed mushrooms and sauce mixture. It’s a surprisingly easy dish to put together. Just prepare the pork chops, pop the baking dish in the oven, and go about your afternoon while your dinner bakes.
More About Original Ranch Pork Chops Baked Recipes
EASY BAKED RANCH PORK CHOPS RECIPE – SWEET CS DESIGNS
RANCH PORK CHOPS WONKYWONDERFUL
BAKED RANCH PORK CHOPS – MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES SHEET PAN DINNER – JO COOKS
- Place potatoes and pork chops on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
- In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Rub the seasoning over the pork chops and the potatoes. I didn’t find the need for additional salt, but feel free to season with salt to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender. The internal temperature of the chops should reach 145 degrees F when cooked. Also please note that all ovens are different, and some may take longer and some may require less time.
SHAKE AND BAKE RANCH PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES – CREME DE …
ONE PAN RANCH PORK CHOPS WITH CRISPY POTATOES – THE …
- Preheat oven to 400F . Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle with about half of the oil mixture. Toss to coat.
ORIGINAL RANCH® PORK CHOPS | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH | RECIPE …
The Best Pork Chops For Baking
I dont have a firm recommendation here. It depends on the situation.
- Boneless pork chops will cook faster and are easier to serve. Just slice them up and youre done!
- Bone-in pork chops have more flavor and wont overcook as quickly. Theres more leeway in the cooking time, but that also means that they generally take longer to bake. Bone-in are also harder to slice and serve.
Its personal preference. Generally, I save the bone-in pork chops for grilling and use boneless for this recipe .
Read Also: Chicken Rice Bake Campbell’s
How To Store Ranch Pork Chops In The Freezer
You can store these in the freezer one of two ways.
UncookedAdd the seasonings to your pork chops and then lay them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place them in the freezer. Once frozen, place them in a freezer-safe zip-top bag.
CookedCook the pork chops completely. Once cooked, place them in the freezer on a baking sheet in a single layer. Once frozen, put them in a freezer-safe zip-top bag.
Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops W/ Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
This is a hugely popular slow cooker recipe originating on Picky Palate’s blog. By many who have made this, it’s been suggested to add 2 cans of soup for additional gravy, but do NOT increase the Ranch Dressing Seasoning for it will become too intensely flavored. Many recipes are out there for roasting garlic. I simply put the cloves in a square of foil, drizzle with olive oil, seal and bake in a toaster oven for about 20 minutes or until soft and golden.
Provided by gailanng
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 4 lbs peeled cubed potatoes
- 5 tablespoons real butter
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 -1 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot over high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours. .
- Place potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Place onto stovetop over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and transfer to the work bowl of a stand or electric mixer. Mix on low until potatoes are mashed then add butter, parmesan, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed. For thinner mashed potatoes add more milk, slowly until your desired consitency.
- Serve chops with gravy over the parmesan potatoes.
Recommended Reading: How Long To Bake Asparagus At 350
How Long Does Pork Chops Cook At 400f/200c
A 1 thick pork chop will cook at 400F/200C for 20-25 minutes. Your best best is investing in a meat thermometer. We recommend THIS one, but it doesnt need to be fancy. THIS inexpensive one will also work well.
Pork chops are cooked and ready when they reach an internal temperature of 145F/63C. This is the best way to tell if pork chops are done.
What Is Ranch Pork Chops
RANCH Pork Chops are oven-baked, tender and juicy chops packed with ranch dressing flavor! It is the easiest 4-ingredient dinner recipe you will ever make. You just need one pan and 5 minutes to prep. Its quick, very easy, and beyond delicious!
I love making pork chops for dinner. If you are anything like me, then you are also a lover of ranch dressing, and now is the time to take it all to the next level. If you havent yet, that is. Ranch aint just a salad dressing, you know?
However, I have to admit Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing is my savior when it comes to dinner time. As long as theres HVs Ranch Dressing to dip our food in, everyone is at the table. #truth
One might cover her fries with ranch, the other might cover his meat with ranch, and as for me? I put it all over my salad and simply enjoy the cool creaminess.
Buuuuut! THIS is not THAT. THIS my friends is Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix sprinkled over juicy pork chops and baked in the oven for only 18-ish minutes. Dinner, with prep time and all, will be ready in under 30 minutes.
Read Also: Creamy Baked Mac And Cheese Recipe
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
This is a slow cooker favorite in my family. The pork comes out so tender and moist, you don’t even need a knife. Serve over rice, noodles, or potatoes.
Provided by Lil’ Punkin
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 ½ pounds pork chops
- 1 cup sour cream
- Stir together cream of chicken soup, water, and ranch seasoning mix in a slow cooker until well combined. Add pork chops.
- Cook on Low until pork chops are no longer pink in the center, 4 to 6 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F . Stir in sour cream during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories239.4 calories, Carbohydrate7.6 g, Cholesterol57.1 mg, Fat15.2 g, Protein16.8 g, SaturatedFat7.4 g, Sodium701.9 mg, Sugar0.3 g
How To Make Ranch Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In the meantime, season pork loin rib chops with Ranch Seasoning mix plus paprika, and arrange on a lined baking sheet.
- Pop them in the oven and cook for 20-ish minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Take the pork chops out of the oven and serve. Thats IT! Easy peasy.
While youre at it, check out my recipe for INSTANT POT CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS, too!
Read Also: No Bake Recipes For Kids
Ways To Shortcut This Recipe:
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and place in a ziploc bag. You can even make up multiple bags of this breading to keep on hand in the pantry.
- Make it ahead of time! Dip and bread the pork chops and cover baking dish tightly with plastic wrap. Just remove plastic wrap before baking!
- Serve with frozen microwave steamed veggies for a quick side dish
How To Cook Pork Chops In The Oven
I love cooking pork chops in the oven because it’s far less messy than frying them in a pan on the stovetop, and if you bake at a high temperature the cook quickly and brown up nicely! Here’s how I make mine:
Also Check: Where Can I Get Baked Hot Cheetos
Baked Ranch Pork Chops
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see disclosure for more information. Published: Feb 17, 2021
If you’re looking for a quick dinner with less than 7 ingredients, you’re going to love this easy bone-in pork chop recipe. You cook the meat and potatoes on just one pan, and it’s done in under 30 minutes!
These baked porkchops are tender, juicy and super flavorful. And, the seasoning is perfect. Plus, even my picky eaters love it!
Other Pork Chop Ideas You Might Also Enjoy:
- Prepare a sheet pan by lining it with aluminum foil.
- In a shallow bowl, or plate, pour a layer of ranch dressing.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian dressing mix, Parmesan, and garlic powder.
- One at a time, dip a pork chop in the ranch dressing, turning to evenly coating both sides.
- Next, put the chop into the bread crumb mixture, coating well on both sides.
- Place coated chops onto the prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until the insides are no longer pink.
Don’t Miss: Honey Baked Ham Snellville Ga
Tips For Cooking Pork Chops
When the pork chops come out of the oven, top with freshly minced parsley. This step is not necessary but with a mostly dry seasoning rub, I like the addition of a fresh herb. Plus, it looks so much more appetizing with a confetti of parsley.
Let The Baked Pork Chops Rest
Giving the chops a few minutes to rest right after cooking allows the meat to reach optimal temperature, and lets the fibers of the meat relax. The juices redistribute in the meat and you get a juicier and more tender bite.
One of the nice things about this easy pork chop recipe is that you can make as many chops as you want at one time. Just dont crowd them on the baking sheet. Use two baking sheets if you are increasing the recipe.
You May Like: Best Baked Goods To Sell From Home
Pro Tips For Recipe Success:
- Pat the pork chops dry do not skip this step! It helps the ranch dressing and the breading stick to the pork much easier.
- Use bone-in pork chops instead of boneless. Its cheaper and it packs more flavor!
- Keep an eye on the chops near the end of the time to be sure the breading doesnt over brown.
- Be sure to discard any remaining ranch dressing or breading mixture from the dipping bowls for food safety reasons.
Why Are My Pork Chops Always Tough
Pork chops are an exceptionally lean cut of meat, which means it’s very easy to overcook them, which makes them dry and tough. This can happen quickly in just a couple of minutes, whether it’s on the stovetop, in the oven, or on the grill. The marinade helps keep them juicy, and so does checking them for doneness. The most important thing is to cook it until it reaches 145 to 150 F on an instant-read thermometer.
Read Also: How To Bake Red Potatoes
Original Ranch Pork Chops
Our Original Ranch Pork Chops are an easy and keto-friendly dish. Season with our Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker for delicious zesty flavors in every bite.
- pork loin rib chops, about 1-inch thick6
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Tips For Making Ranch Baked Pork Chops:
- If you dont have time to make homemade ranch seasoning mix you can use a 2 packets of ranch dressing mix.
- You can find the dry buttermilk powder for the ranch seasoning mix in the baking section of your grocery store near the evaporated milk.
- The thickness of your pork chops will affect the baking time. Use a meat thermometer to ensure your baked pork chops are fully cooked. Pork chops are done when they reach and internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- To keep all of the juices from running out of your pork chops let them rest for 5 minutes after coming out of the oven before you cut into them.
You May Like: Honey Baked Ham Hickory Nc
How To Make Ranch Pork Chops With Potatoes
Ingredients In Ranch Pork Chops
- Pork Chops – for this recipe I prefer bone-in pork chops because they are juicier, however if you don’t want to use bone-in or you can’t find them, make sure to use thick cut boneless chops.
- Ranch – the dried seasoning packet, not the actual dressing that is! This is the EASIEST seasoning for pork chops.
- Garlic – I use fresh garlic for this dish. There is already a bit of garlic in the ranch seasoning but you will want to add fresh minced garlic as well.
- Spices – salt, pepper and paprika. If you don’t have paprika you can leave it out however I think it brings a depth of flavor and also gives your chops that beautiful color you see in my photos.
- Olive Oil – to drizzle in the pan.
Recommended Reading: Honey Baked Ham Mechanicsburg Pa
Ranch Baked Pork Chops
My Ranch Baked Pork Chops are one of those recipes that I keep coming back to over and over again. Baked pork chops are so easy to make, just add a little seasoning to the pork shops, place them on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. When they are done you have juicy baked pork chops that go great with roasted ranch potatoes or some steamed broccoli.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
The seasoning is what really makes these baked pork chops stand out. These ranch pork chops are seasoned with my homemade ranch mix. It is a blend of powdered buttermilk, dried parsley, dill, and chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and a little paprika. All of the herbs and spices are mixed together, and then the pork chops are lightly coated in the ranch mix. The smell of those ranch pork chops as they bake is going to make your mouth water.
Oven Baked Garlic Ranch Pork Chops
I first discovered the magic of a Ranch Packet of seasoning for bringing all the flavor to meat back when I started making Ranch Chicken Tacos in the crockpot. The twins were very little, not even two years old at the time, and that was a great shortcut in the kitchen. Today, I still keep Ranch in my cupboard for a few go-to dishes like these Ranch Pork Chops. Simple, super flavorful, and the twins love them.
Read Also: Ready To Bake Pizza Crust