Ingredients For Pizza Bagels
- Bagels Just plain bagels for the base of the pizzas. You could get crazy and use everything bagels or a cheesy bagel for extra flavor.
- Sauce You can use pizza sauce, marinara, or even spaghetti sauce. Even plain tomato sauce would work if thats all you have on hand.
- Cheese Mozzarella is the obvious choice for pizza, but you can add Parmesan or cheddar to the mix as well.
- Pizza Bagel Toppings While cheese pizza is perfectly delicious, you might want to dress things up with some toppings. Pepperoni is a favorite around here, but sausage, bacon, mushrooms, olive, green peppers, onions, Italian seasoningthe list goes on and the possibilities are endless!
Microwaved Homemade Bagel Bites
Homemade bagel bites are delicious and straightforward to make too! Customize them to your taste, add additional ingredients, or keep them plain. Theyre great for breakfast, lunch, or a snack like the store-bought ones!
Also, it will only take 15 minutes to bake in an oven and less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish. You can use the recipe below to make them in the oven.
How Long Do You Cook Bagel Bites In The Oven
Bagel bites generally take about 15 minutes to cook in the oven. However, depending on your range, you may need to cook them for a slightly longer or shorter amount of time.
You can test if they are done cooking by inserting a toothpick into one of the bagel bites. If it comes out clean, then they are ready to be taken out of the oven!
Also Check: Hidden Valley Ranch Baked Pork Chops
How Long To Bake A Bagel In The Oven
Put the baked bagels in toasters or ovens pre heated to 350 degrees F for about four minutes before flipping over. This will ensure that the crust is crisp and the interior is chewey. You can also toast the entire bageled loaf in two pans, one pan being used for cooking and one for resting. For the rest of this article, we will assume that all bagged goods are toasted. Toasting a loaf of bread takes longer than baking it whole, so when making a recipe, you should consider how long you want to cook the ingredients. As an example, if the recipe calls for baking the dough for 30 minutes, try to make it last longer. Also, dont forget to check the temperature of your oven while you are cooking.
How To Freeze Thaw & Reheat Pizza Bagel Bites
Once your Homemade Bagel Bites have cooled, you can either serve right away or transfer them to a rimmed pan and place in the freezer. After a couple of hours, transfer the frozen bagels to a freezer-safe, zip-top bag.
If planning to send them in your kid’s lunch, simply pull out the miniature bagel bites the night before, and place them in a plastic container in the refrigerator to thaw overnight.
If using as a make-ahead game day snack or dinner, simply preheat the oven to 350°, transfer the frozen bagel bites to a sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through completely.
Also Check: Does Nothing Bundt Cakes Bake On Site
How Long To Cook Pizza Bagels
To have pizza for lunch every day is a big part of the American way of life. However, once you cook pizza bagels in the microwave, you can enjoy this delicious snack anytime. Its really quick to make and provides your body with the right nutrients. Not to mention, its delicious!
How To Cook Pizza Bagels In Air Fryer
Place Pizza Bagel In The Basket
Firstly, preheat the air fryer at 375 °F for 3 minutes. Next, cut the side up of the bagels and fill them evenly with sauce, cheese, and toppings. Then, slowly put the pizza bagels in the fryer basket without touching them heavily.
Set a time of 3 minutes to make the cheese melted or until you smell the tasty flavor. Continue to place the rest of the bagels into the air fryer and wait for them to be evenly cooked.
You May Like: Campbells Baked Chicken And Rice
What Size Do You Want
Now that youve decided on a pizza and a bagel, you need to decide how large you want your pizza bagel. This is where it can get a bit tricky. If youre using a frozen pizza, youre likely going to want to use a relatively large pizza. There is a good reason for this. When cooking pizza bagels, youll need to make sure that your pizza is not soggy and that it doesnt fall apart. A larger pizza has a lot of surface area and can be placed on a flat surface. This allows the pizza to cook evenly, so that it doesnt start to sog before it is done cooking. For this reason, we recommend using a large size pizza. If youre using a fresh pizza, you may want to use a medium sized pizza. However, if you are unsure about the size of your pizza, were here to help. Our pizza calculator can help you determine how many pizza bagels you can get out of your pizza. Simply type in the height and length of your pizza, and it will provide you with the pizza bagel count and how many you can fit on your pizza. Its as easy as that. Its also as delicious, too. We make sure that our pizzas are carefully crafted, and our pizza bagels are made with the best ingredients that New York City has to offer.
How Do You Pack Pizza Bagels For Lunch
I like a fun lunch, too! Just line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your toasted mini bagels on the sheet. Note: Toasting the bagel helps to make sure the bagel doesnt get soggy. Then top with pizza sauce and the toppings of your choice!
Also Check: Fresh Baked Shampoo And Body Wash
If You Prefer A Slightly Softer Crust Place Some Parchment Under The Pizza
They are also delicious when topped with sausage or small pepperonis.Allow the bagels to rest for 1 minute before serving.Is it possible to air fry bagel bites?Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F and bake for 5 minutes .
- Continue to air fry for another 3 minutes at 370 degrees Fahrenheit on the air fryer setting.
- Remove the pizza pan from the air fryer and spray it with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
- Place the bagel in the air fryer and air fried for 1 minute , then spread the pizza sauce on top of the bagel.
- We opted to top them with some leftover cooked chicken that we had in the fridge.
- This cuisine is similar to other frozen applications in that it requires no preparation.
- Simply lay them out on the air frying tray or in the air fryer basket and bake them till crispy.
- Keep an eye on the pizza bagels throughout the 4th or 5th minute of cooking time, depending on their size.
- Each air fryer operates in a somewhat different manner.
Easy Recipe Easy Tips
There are a few tips and tricks to making these bagel pizzas really good.
- For starters, there is no need to get super fancy bagels. Its okay to use store-bought plain bagels. Save the local deli bagels for a lox brunch situation.
- Do not over-sauce the bagels. Shoot for about a tablespoon of sauce per slice. Too much sauce will make it soggy.
- Its fun to use mini pepperonis as theyll fit on the bagel nicely. If you cant find them, cut regular pepperoni into quarters.
You May Like: Honey Baked Ham North Myrtle Beach
How To Make Bagels At Home
Some great breads are not easy to make at home, but bagels are actually fairly easy. Bagels are made from yeast dough that is rolled and boiled. Once the bagels are ready, they are placed in the oven and allowed to proof for a few hours. To make the bagels, you will need a bread machine. However, you dont need to spend a lot of money to make them at home. You can simply use your own resources. First, you will need some ingredients. You will need eggs and a dash of salt. You will also need some saltine crackers.
How To Make Pizza Bagels In The Oven
In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on making pizza bagels in the oven. You can follow these simple steps and have your pizza bagels ready for lunch or dinner very soon!
What youll need: Baking sheet
For the dough :
1 cup of Warm Water 1 tbsp Olive Oil 2 tsp Sugar 1 tsp Salt 3 cup Bread Flour
Cooked Bacon Tomato Sauce Pepperoni Cheese Garlic Powder Oregano Chili Flakes Fresh Basil & Parmesan Dry Italian Seasoning Pizza Bagel Recipe In a large mixing bowl, add warm water, sugar, salt.
Gently stir until they are dissolved. Add bread flour and oil to the bowl. Mix the ingredients with a spoon until it is combined. Using your hands, knead the dough for 5 minutes.
The dough is ready with no more dry patches, and it does not stick to your hand. Transfer the dough onto a floured surface. Cut into three portions of equal size. Cover all three balls of dough with a damp towel. Allow them to rest for 10-15 minutes. Preheat oven to 400F.
I used a pizza stone on top of my baking sheet, which I preheated first, but you can use a regular old baking sheet as well Roll out each ball of dough using a rolling pin on top of the dusted board or countertop.
Roll into a circular shape of about 6 inches wide. Top one side with prepared tomato sauce. Add the desired amount to each pizza bagel. I topped mine with cheese, pepperoni, and oregano.
Recommended Reading: Kraft No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
How To Make Bagel Bites In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Bagel Bites cooked in the air fryer are a delicious and fast snack that the whole family will enjoy. Simply place them in the air fryer for less than 6 minutes and youll be eating in no time! Preparation time: 6 minutes 6 minutes is the total time allotted. Appetizers are the first course. American cuisine is served. Keywords: bagel bites in the air fryer, bagel bites in the air fryer recipe, how to create bagel bites in the air fryer, etc. 2 individuals can eat this dish. Calories: 1 kilocalorie Make a decision on how many bits you want to consume and take them out of the packet. Make a single layer of the bits and bake them for 5-6 minutes at 360 degrees in the air fryer
- Keep an eye on the pizza bagels throughout the 4th or 5th minute of cooking time, depending on their size. Each air fryer operates in a somewhat different manner. To determine whether your bites are finished, check the time on your clock. If this is not the case, continue cooking.
- Remove the bits from the air fryer and serve immediately.
- Take cautious since they are quite hot!
How To Properly Store Bagel Bites
Its easy to keep bagel bites in the freezer. You can preserve the quality and taste if you freeze them after purchasing from the supermarket.
However, if you plan to eat the bagels within two to four days, you can store them refrigerated either in their original packaging or in an airtight plastic bag.
You can store these mini pizzas in the refrigerator for up to four days, but theyll stay much longer if kept in the frosting camera.
Also Check: Baked Squash And Zucchini Recipes
Ingredients Needed To Make These Delicious Pizza Bagels
You really only need a few ingredients for pizza bagels. This is the perfect dish to have fun with and get creative with what you put on top. For this recipe we kept it simple.
- Pizza sauce
You dont have to just use pepperoni. You can use mini pepperonis, turkey pepperoni slices, sausage, bell peppers, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, organic basil, anything you like!
More Yummy Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes To Try:
Just follow the recipe directions!Here youll find a plethora of delectable air fryer appetizer ideas!Chickpeas with Rosemary and Garlic, cooked in the air fryer, are a nutritious and crispy snack.I prefer to cook these on Sundays as part of my meal prep so that I can enjoy them all week!
- When you need appetizers for a gathering, you may create Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs with BBQ Sauce, which you can prepare in advance.
- Who doesnt enjoy a juicy meatball smothered in sauce?
- When it comes to breaded Air Fryer Ravioli, you cant go wrong.
- They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, and they are delectable when served with a side of tomato sauce.
Read Also: Carbs In Bush’s Baked Beans
Pizza Bagels In Air Fryer
Do you have a hankering for pizza but dont have any dough? The same thing happened to us, so we created pizza bagels in the air fryer. Ready in minutes and very simple to prepare, these delicious air fryer pizza bagels can be customized to your liking and are ideal for fulfilling your inner pizza cravings!
How Do You Defrost A Bagel In An Air Fryer
How to Defrost a Bagel in an Air Fryer Using a spray bottle, mist some water on the frozen sliced bagel. Place the bagel slices in the air fryer and cook until golden brown. Thaw at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes to complete the process. When the air fryer sounds, remove the bagels from the oven, which are now ready to be topped or spread with whatever you choose!
Don’t Miss: How To Bake Premade Cookie Dough
S To Follow When Reheating Chilled Bagels
So, if you want to reheat some chilled bagels, follow these steps:
However, if you have bagels that have been in the fridge for more than four days or if they have dried out due to incorrect storage, it is best to throw them away and buy new ones.
Use High Power Setting
Youll need to use the high power setting for cooking your bagel bites. Its also important to remember that they should be left to stand for a few minutes before serving and eating!
The following comparison table might help you better understand how long it takes to cook mini bagel bites in the microwave:
|Number of Pieces|
|2 minutes and 10 to 30 seconds|
|12||2 minutes and 15 seconds up to 3 minutes|
The table shows how long it takes to cook frozen bagel bites in a microwave. When it comes to reheating refrigerated bagels, youll need to follow different instructions.
Its important to remember the bagel bites cooking instructions for the microwave I shared earlier, especially if youre feeding a bunch of hungry, impatient kids or yourself after an exhausting day at work.
Recommended Reading: How To Become A Baker At Home
What Temperature Do I Cook Bagel Bites
Overen:Do not used crispping tray! Preheating oven will help you to get crispy bagle bites. Just place bagles on baking tray and bake at 425 degree F for 14 minutes. This will make sure that all the baglce bite is baked. If you want to bake them in small batches, you need to preheat the oven before placing the bags on tray. You can also use a cookie sheet instead of a tray to save time. However, if using a trays, always remember to grease the tray with cooking spray before putting the bread on top.
Final Thoughts On How To Make Pizza Bagels In The Oven
Baking your homemade pizza bagels from scratch is a lot easier than you might think. Its also healthier and cheaper than eating them in restaurants or buying them frozen in the grocery store.
To make delicious oven-baked pizza bagels, all you need are flour, yeast, water, salt, sugar, oil , and toppings! If youre having trouble making perfect pizza bagels in the oven at home or want to know how long they take to cook through, then definitely give this guide a try!
Recommended Reading: How Long Do You Bake Potatoes At 350