Chocolate No Bake Cookies
Classic Chocolate No Bake Cookies made with chocolate, peanut butter, and oats are done in minutes and are made with ingredients already stocked in your pantry!
When we are craving cookies but dont feel like turning the oven on we whip up a batch of classic chocolate no bake cookies! They are also perfect for when you need a last minute treat to bring to a friends house or to serve to guests who arrive announced.
American Dream Nut Butter Point Values
You can only purchase American Dream Nut Butter online HERE! I promised you, its worth the price!
Can I Leave Out Any Ingredients
Yes, if youre missing the cocoa powder, you can still make these. Youll end up with peanut butter, no bake cookies.
If youre missing the peanut butter, youll end up with a chocolate only cookie.
If youre out of vanilla extra, try pouring a smidge of pancake syrup into the mixture.
Theres a little bit of vanilla extract in there, plus it adds a maple flavor!
Read Also: Honey Baked Ham Cool Springs
Hershey No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- Get new recipes from top Professionals!
- Save and organize all you recipes!
in them, so they’re good for you, right? No~BakeChocolate Oat Bars 1 cup butter 1/2 cup
trying to find just the right ones to bake~ Your one stop cookie shop!, cook method: Bake
BearNakedBaker, Baking, cookies, and other fun friendly baking chatter, cook method: Bake
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
The recipe for these cookies couldnt get any easier.
- First, combine sugar, milk, butter, cocoa powder and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently as you do not want the mixture to stick or burn on the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in oats, nut butter and vanilla. We use whatever nut butter we have available. Peanut butter, cashew and almond butter all taste great in this recipe.
- Next, use a 2-inch cookie scoop to scoop the batter and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Press down on the cookies with the back of your scoop to level them out slightly.
- Allow the cookies to chill to room temperature for at least 30 minutes until they harden.
Read Also: Does Nothing Bundt Cakes Bake On Site
Meal Planning Made Easy
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out ofWhats for dinner? and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. Its time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Cookies Just Like Mammaw Used To Make
No-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies with peanut butter is a favorite recipe, one that nearly everyone loves. The recipe is quick and easy to prepare, great to take to a cookie exchange or give as a gift, but if you’re planning to give them away, be sure to make an extra batch for your own family as rich as they are, they won’t last long!
Sending cookies to a soldier, Marine, or sailor overseas? These are a perfect choice. Despite the fact that they’re chocolate, they do well even when sending to Iraq . I’ve sent multiple batches to my sons and they’ve always told me they arrived intact, no problem at all. Just be sure to send plenty so they can share with their buddies.
If you’re like many people who have tried this recipe but something always seems to go wrong , look below for my tips and secrets for making the perfect batch of my famous no bake cookies.
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
Don’t Miss: Healthy Baked Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss
Dark Chocolate No Bake Cookies
Sharing is caring!
These dark chocolate no-bake cookies are the perfect cross between a cookie and candy. If youre looking for a cookie recipe with no flour and no eggs, this will be your new favorite!
Ive been making Hersheys No Bake Cookies since I was a little kid. In fact, our church cookbook from my middle school years has this recipe submitted under my name . They were my absolute favorite then, and a few decades later, theyre still one of my very favorite cookie recipes, always bring back a nostalgic flavor.
Theyre the perfect blend of delicious flavors between a chewy cookie and a piece of rich fudge.
Plus, these delicious no-bake cookies only take 7 ingredients and are ready in less than 30 minutes! These are perfect if youre looking for an egg-free or flour-free cookie recipe too.
Tips For Making No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- We use quick cooking old fashioned rolled oats for this recipe. The quick cooking oats create the best consistency for these cookies.
- Use high quality ingredients. You can use your favorite type of cocoa powder, but we love using Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa powder or Hersheys cocoa powder for the best texture and flavor.
- Store these cookies in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
We know that youre going to love these cookies. Pair them with Peppermint Fudge for an edible holiday gift. Or enjoy them with a warm cup of Homemade Hot Chocolate. If you love these flavors, then you might also love these Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Bars.
Try these easy cookies and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
You May Like: Catered Baked Mac And Cheese
This No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Requires Only A Few Simple Ingredients And Are Incredibly Easy To Make Loaded With Peanut Butter Oats And Cocoa Powder For An Easy And Delicious Treat
Makes 28 cookies
This No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie recipe is very versatile and can be used as a base. Feel free to add your favorite add ins such as: chopped pecans, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, dried fruit or even some no sugar added chocolate chips for additional points.
What ingredients do I need to make these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies?
- Quick Cooking Oats: The quick cooking oats makes the cookie texture chewy and delicious. Be sure to use quick cook oats and NOT old fashioned oats. The old fashioned oats creates a different texture for these cookies and they are tougher in texture.
- Fat/Butter/Peanut Butter: It important to add a little bit of fat to this recipe to help bind the oats together. Now that my two favorite whipped peanut butters Jif Whips and Peter Pan 1/3 less fat whipped have both been discontinued!! I have since found a few other brands that I tried and LOVE!
This Bettern Peanut Butter Peanut Butter is only 100 calories, 3 smartpoints for 2 Tablespoons, 4 grams of protein, and is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Palm Oil Free, and Kosher.
You can find it online on Amazon HERE.
The other brand I LOVE and RECOMMEND is American Dream Nut Butters. These nut butters are low in points and are amazing!! I have loved the every flavor!
You can get 10% off your entire order HERE using discount code: pounddropper10
The Rules Of Freezing Cookies
In general, freezing cookies of any type is the best way to go about storing them. Freezing your cookies will help to keep the perishable ingredients in good condition and prolongs their life to the point where you can eat them a fair bit later.
There are very few cookies that you shouldnt freeze, and the cookies that you shouldnt freeze often dont apply to no-bake cookies, as the reasons why you shouldnt freeze them relate to the batter of the cookies and this isnt applicable to no-bake cookies. This means that freezing your cookies should be an easy and relatively hassle-free experience.
When freezing your cookies, there are a few things to keep in mind that apply to all frozen goods similar to cookies. For one, you should put them in an airtight container, as the environment of the freezer is harsh and can mess with an uncovered cookie, and the container you are freezing them in should be dated so that you have a sense of how long they have been in the freezer.
Unless you dont mind breaking frozen cookies apart and potentially having unevenly broken cookies, you should make sure to separate the cookies until they have frozen solid. You can also make use of parchment paper to keep them separated, though this wont harm the taste or texture of the cookies as much as the quality of life of trying to break them apart.
Read Also: How To Bake Zucchini And Squash
Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are a classic cookie that requires only 10 minutes of prep! Combine a few ingredients to create the best chocolate oatmeal cookies.
Cookie season is the best season! We love baking cookies for cookie swaps, holiday parties and more. Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect easy chocolate cookie. They are made from ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and require less than 10 minutes of prep time. They are a fun last-minute treat or a great snack to enjoy throughout the week.
My Perfect No ~ Bake Cookies
I have made tons of no~bake over my years of life. I have it down to PERFECT !!!! I want to share with you all. Make sure you use that extra one Tab. Milk.Very Important.The PB is perfect amount. If you make these I promise you they will all rave how good thay are…Enjoy
Provided by Brenda-Lee Barajas
|1 stick butter = half cup|
|1/2 c milk and one tab. milk|
|3/4 c peanut butter, crunchy(i all ways use this, perfect for nuts_|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|3 c quick oat meal|
- 1. In a sauce pan add first four ingredients . When it comes to boil. Boil ONLY one minute.
- 2. Take pan away from stove .. Add peanut butter and vanilla.. Stir till smooth as seen in picture.
- 3. Then add oatmeal at this point.. Mix as in picture.
- 4. Then with soup spoon scoop on wax paper put on counter. As seen on picture..As you see they are nice and glossy…
- 5. close up of glossy cookie… wait till harden for awhile.
- 6. When done just lift up wax paper to loosen cookie.. And there you go..
Don’t Miss: The Great British Bake Off 2021
Why This Is My Repeat Recipe
- No mixer and no oven
- Little clean-up
- Only 7 basic ingredients nothing weird
- Chocolate + peanut butter
- Shockingly easy
- Dairy free + egg free if needed
I married into a food-loving family. My husband grew up baking zucchini bread, soft pretzels, and these no-bake cookies with his siblings. He said he made these no-bakes so many times growing up that he could mix them together in his sleep. Partly because theyre so easy and partly because everyone craves chocolate and peanut butter at bedtime, right?!
Simply put, these are awesome cookies. And after one bite, youll understand exactly what the fuss is about. Lets do it!
Chocolate No Bake Cookies Recipe
Dessert 10 mins
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
No Bake Cookies Recipe These simple chocolate no bake cookies make a perfect sweet treat. Made with cocoa powder, peanut butter, and oats, these cookies are always a favorite.
These classic chocolate no bake cookies have been one of my favorite sweet treats since I was a little girl. I remember standing as close as possible at the stove when Mama would make these, just so I could help in any way possible. From pouring in the oats, to carefully stirring as I got a little older. And then, when they were ready to drop onto the parchment paper, I was always eager to have that job!
Don’t Miss: Bak Revolver X2 Vs Truxedo Titanium
These No Bake Cookies Are A Favorite
I love vintage cookie recipes! Not only do they taste amazing , but they bring back family memories that we all cherish!
Vintage recipes are even better if theyre no fuss and no bake!
My Grandma made these for years and my mom still tells me memories of walking into the house and smelling the aroma of chocolate goodies!
She said the counters would be lined with parchment paper.
And my mom would join Grandma in the kitchen and start chopping pecans.
Because that was an additional special stir in.
My grandmother would actually buy them from a friend who had her own pecan treeso they were super fresh!
My grandma was also a cocoa powder snob.
Only Hersheys cocoa powder for that old tin can would do! 🙂
Im sure my grandmother in heaven would love that Im sharing her recipe with you!
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies:
Start by grabbing your medium saucepan and mix together the corn syrup and brown sugar over medium heat. Make sure to stir continuously until the syrup and brown sugar mixture comes to a full boil.
PRO TIP: Make sure that the corn syrup and brown sugar come to a full boil or else the cookies wont come together.
Then take the saucepan off the heat, and add in the peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir it in well.
In your large mixing bowl, pour all of the rice krispies cereal. Then, add in the peanut butter mixture to the cereal. Stir everything up well until all of the cereal is well coated.
Now, grab some of the rice krispies mixture into your hand and roll it into a small ball, about 1 ½ inch or so and then place it onto the cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or parchment paper.
Then, using your thumb, press a small indent into the ball and then place a chocolate kiss into the indent and continue to push the kiss down a little further. This should form the cookie around the base of the kiss.
Once that is done, let the no bake peanut butter kiss cookies sit and cool for a few minutes until they set up fully. Then, be sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them from drying out.
If you need to make this with dairy-free chocolate, check out THIS amazing recipe to make your own!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Read Also: Fun Fall Things To Bake
How Do I Make No
First, gather your ingredients:
- Hersheys Kisses
Fill a medium bowl with water and soak the pitted dates for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, pull out your food processor and pulse the oats until they have the consistency of a coarse meal. If you forget this step, its ok. Youll just need to process the rest of the ingredients together, longer. Add the soaked dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract and salt.
Process on high until dough is formed, scraping the sides once or twice as you go. Measure 1 ½ tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Repeat until the remainder of the dough is gone.
Gently press one unwrapped Hersheys Kiss into the center of each ball. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes for firmer cookies. Enjoy as a snack or dessert with a glass of milk.
More About Hersheys Cocoa No Bake Cookies Recipes
NO BAKE COOKIES — JUST LIKE GRANDMA’S! · PINT-SIZED …
- Place the butter, sugar, milk, and unsweetened cocoa powder in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and allow to boil for 60 seconds stirring occasionally. In fact, set a timer!
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE – DELISHABLY
FromEstimated Reading Time
10 BEST HERSHEY CHOCOLATE NO BAKE COOKIES RECIPES |
3-MINUTE NO-BAKE COOKIES RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
NO BAKE COOKIES – LAUREN’S LATEST
- In a large pot, bring butter, milk, and sugar to boil. Stir while boiling 1 minute. Remove from heat. Quickly stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Immediately scoop into cookies and place on waxed paper or aluminum foil. Allow 5-10 minutes to set and cool.
- **Its a good idea to have all the ingredients you stir into the boiled mixture pre-measured, so the process is quick and the cookie ‘batter’ comes together properly.
COCOA OATMEAL TREATS | RECIPES – HERSHEYLAND
- Combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to rolling boil boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add oats, peanut butter, peanuts and vanilla stir to mix well. Quickly drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto wax paper or foil. Cool completely. Store in cool, dry place.
HERSHEY’S COCOA HAYSTACKS RECIPE – BAKING.FOOD.COM
You May Like: Laura Geller Baked Balance And Brighten Medium