Ranch Baked Pork Chops
All you need is a simple blend of dry buttermilk powder and spices to pack this dish full of flavor!
Dont want to cook your boneless pork chops in the oven? Serve up the same tangy flavors with this slow cooker version instead. Make it a full meal with some freshly cooked pasta to soak up all of that creamy sauce.
Whats The Difference Between Ranch Dip Mix And Ranch Dressing Mix
You can use the same ranch seasoning mix to make dips and dressings! The difference is the other ingredients. Ranch dressing has a thinner consistency and is usually made with buttermilk. Ranch dip is thicker so its scoopable and is made with other ingredients like sour cream, Greek yogurt or mayonnaise.
Creamy Ranch Pork Chops And Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ can milk
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix
Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned.
- Step 2
Add soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Step 3
Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend. For dessert, serve chunky applesauce topped with cinnamon.
I’ve been making a version of this for years. Instead of dry ranch dressing mix I use about a cup of ranch salad dressing and omit the milk. Also I add a half can of french fried onions mixed in, bake covered for 20-30 minutes at 350 then sprinkle the rest on top and bake un covered another 10 minutes or until the chops are done and the onions have crisped up. Also, the remaining sauce is great as topping to baked potatoes. Warning..this in NOT a low fat/calorie dish!
These pork chops were a huge disappointment. I made them exactly as the recipe called for, except that I added a little more ranch seasoning, and even then, they were tasteless. The pork chops came out chewy, and it was just an extremely boring recipe. Tasted processed.
My family loves this recipe. I substituted chicken the first time and it was good also. This recipe rocks
Don’t Miss: Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church Baker Florida
Other Pork Chop Ideas You Might Also Enjoy:
- Prepare a sheet pan by lining it with aluminum foil.
- In a shallow bowl, or plate, pour a layer of ranch dressing.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian dressing mix, Parmesan, and garlic powder.
- One at a time, dip a pork chop in the ranch dressing, turning to evenly coating both sides.
- Next, put the chop into the bread crumb mixture, coating well on both sides.
- Place coated chops onto the prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until the insides are no longer pink.
How To Make Ranch Pork Chops In The Crock Pot
These creamy ranch pork chops practically melt in your mouth! The recipe is ridiculously easy and takes less than 5 minutes of actual prep time but it tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. Bonus — you don’t even have to turn on the oven. Weeknight pork chop perfection!
You May Like: Ted Baker Black Midi Dress
Tips For Making Ranch Pork Chops
- You can put the pork chops under the broiler for a few minutes to get a nice char and crispy topping
- Feel free to add fresh herbs in at the end such as parsley, it gives it a nice freshness and extra flavor
- This meal is delicious with a side salad
- Cooking for Only Two? I purchase these thick-cut pork chops in packages of two at the grocery store, so this is a very easy recipe to just cut in half. Save the other half of the ranch seasoning mix for the next time!
Easy Baked Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
The best easy baked ranch pork chops perfect tender skillet baked pork with a tangy zippy ranch flavor the whole family will love with just five ingredients!
This baked pork chops recipe is naturally low carb, and works in a keto or paleo diet. Be sure to check your ranch seasoning if sticking to a keto diet, or if you are avoiding gluten.
This post is sponsored by the Iowa Pork Producers Association. All opinions are my own.
These easy baked ranch pork chops are loaded with flavor and use just five ingredients!
If you love delicious tender, juicy pork and tons of ranch flavor, this recipe is going to be a huge hit!
Were using simple techniques and equipment no advanced skills or cooking experience needed.
Fresh, American raised Iowa pork is a healthy addition to our familys dinner table I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
You May Like: Baked Pork Chops And Rice
What We Love About This Baked Pork Chop Recipe
- inexpensive – pork chops and ranch mix are both less expensive options at the grocery store. This dinner recipe ends up being easy on the budget.
- low calorie and weight watcher friendly – at only 212 calories and 33 grams of protein, it’s a low calorie, high protein dinner.
- easy to make – it only requires four easy to find ingredients
- pantry staples – there are no difficult ingredients and it can usually be made with what you have on hand in the pantry.
Why Are My Pork Chops Always So Dry
Because pork chops are such a lean cut, they are relatively quick-cooking and prone to overcooking. When theyre cooked for even a few minutes too long, whether its in the oven or on the stovetop or grill, theyre quick to dry out, and you guessed it become tough, chewy, and less than appealing.
Also Check: Baked Annie’s Mac And Cheese
Baked Ranch Pork Chops
Baked Ranch Pork Chops can be thrown together in a snap for a quick, flavorful meal. Enjoy each juicy bite of boneless pork coated in a homemade seasoning blend!
This oven baked pork chops recipe is one that youll come back to again and again. Its easy to make, and the chops turn out perfectly tender and juicy.
Crispy Baked Italian Ranch Pork Chops
Published by Meaghan on
A simple pork chop is marinaded in ranch dressing, coated in a thick Italian bread crumb topping, and baked to crispy perfection. These Crispy, Baked Italian Ranch Pork Chops are a tasty new way to make an easy, family favorite pork chop supper.
I try to stock up on meat when it goes on sale, and lucky for me, pork chops go on sale often.
When Ive forgotten to plan ahead and am wracking my brain for something simple to make, I know Ive always got some pork chops handy.
I love being able to just pull them out, let them thaw, and know that whatever recipe I choose to use, it will be relatively quick and easy.
You cant possibly beat a meat thats as universally useful as that. Thats my kind of everyday magic, even if it just extends to the four walls of my cozy kitchen.
Originally, my favorite way to fix pork chops had always been to bread them, fry them, and serve them with gravy and caramelized onions.
However, these tender, juicy Crispy, Baked Italian Ranch Pork Chops have now been dubbed the best ever in our house, and in many other houses.
Trust me on this, and dont worry- Ill wait until you try them for yourself and get back to me.
Your pick of chops are marinated in ranch dressing. Yes, ranch dressing.
A bit different than your usual egg yolk to get the bread crumbs to stick, but much more flavorful and easier to boot.
Remember, were baking not frying.
Bake these bad boys, and get ready to enjoy!
Read Also: Frigidaire Speed Bake Convection Oven Manual
How To Make Ranch Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In the meantime, season pork loin rib chops with Ranch Seasoning mix plus paprika, and arrange on a lined baking sheet.
- Pop them in the oven and cook for 20-ish minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Take the pork chops out of the oven and serve. Thats IT! Easy peasy.
While youre at it, check out my recipe for INSTANT POT CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS, too!
Why You’ll Love Ranch Pork Chops
- Perfectly juicy chops without babysitting. A high oven temp sears the outside of the pork chops while keeping the insides moist and tender. So much easier than standing over the pork chops to carefully fry them in a pan!
- Minimal ingredients but maximum flavor. Pork chops taste awesome with the tangy, herby flavor of ranch seasoning to compliment them.
- Easy cleanup. Save yourself time by seasoning the pork chops on the baking sheet so you have one less dish to wash.
You May Like: Carlo’s Bake Shop Hoboken
Tips For Cooking Pork Chops
When the pork chops come out of the oven, top with freshly minced parsley. This step is not necessary but with a mostly dry seasoning rub, I like the addition of a fresh herb. Plus, it looks so much more appetizing with a confetti of parsley.
Tips For The Best Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
- Use thick-cut pork chops …but they have to be nice and thick. The thin, wimpy chops that my grocer often stocks just can’t hold up to the long cooking process.
- Don’t Overcook the Pork Chops. Remember that every Crock Pot cooks at a slightly different temperature, so you need to keep an eye on your dish the first time you make it. You know that the pork is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Thats why I love my meat thermometer I can quickly check the meat and know when its cooked perfectly every time!
- If using smaller, thinner or leaner pork chops, reduce the cooking time to 2-3 hours on LOW.
- It’s not necessary, but if you’d like even more color and flavor on the outside of your pork chops, you can sear them in oil in a hot skillet over medium-high heat for about 3-5 minutes per side before transferring them to the Crock Pot.
- Wait to season the dish with salt until the very end. Both the condensed soup and the ranch seasoning mix contain quite a bit of sodium, so the pork likely won’t need any extra salt at all. You can always add salt after tasting the finished dish, though!
Recommended Reading: Honey Baked Ham Greensboro Nc
How To Reheat Baked Pork Chops
I don’t recommend using the microwave to reheat them. It will cause them to overcook.
If you froze your pork chops uncooked, allow them to thaw in the refrigerator over night and then bake as normal.
If your pork chops are cooked and frozen, let them thaw first.
If you are reheating thawed, cooked pork chops, I recommend putting them on a sheet pan in the oven at 300°F until heated throw. You want them to slowly reheat without overcooking them.
How To Tell When Pork Chops Are Done
Rely on thermometer NOT time to tell when pork has been cooked fully.If you dont have a quick-read digital meat thermometer, it is one of the best investments you can make for perfectly cooked pork, every time.
I cook pork to the FDA guidelines, which does include a bit of pink in the middle.
This is NOT underdone if youre going by temperature pork is safe to eat at 145 degrees, and trust me, it is the best flavor and texture!
Tender, juicy, and flavorful pork is best when not overcooked so watch your thermometer!
Don’t Miss: Fresh Baked Pies Sign World Market
How To Make It Ahead Of Time
Pork chops taste best right out of the oven because reheating can dry them out. If you want to make them ahead of time, store them in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
To reheat, we recommend cutting them into slices and microwaving for 1 to 2 minutes or until warmed through. Alternatively, you could heat them in a skillet over medium heat until warmed through.
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
You only need 5 minutes of prep to get these Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops into the slow cooker! Serve the tender meat and the creamy Ranch gravy over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes for an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. The affordable, comforting meal is perfect on busy nights!
Don’t Miss: Can You Bake Frozen Hashbrowns
One Pan Ranch Pork Chops With Crispy Potatoes
Easy dinner alert! You only need 10 minutes of prep for these One Pan Ranch Pork Chops and Crispy Potatoes — a Sheet Pan Supper for busy nights that’s comforting, easy and delicious!
These ranch pork chops are made for busy weeknights. When you’ve been running around like crazy or had a really hectic day, everyone’s hungry and you just want a comforting meal on the table fast.
The thing is you can have a comforting meal with very little prep, loads of flavor and yes everyone will love it too. This simple one pan meal is here to save the day .
How To Cook Pork Chops In The Oven
I love cooking pork chops in the oven because it’s far less messy than frying them in a pan on the stovetop, and if you bake at a high temperature the cook quickly and brown up nicely! Here’s how I make mine:
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Taos Bakes
Pork Chops And Potatoes Are Perfect For Busy Nights
This is one of those recipes that the whole family loves. Its simple and quick and just tastes like home to us.
Stick a pan of roasted vegetables in the oven with these ranch pork chops and youll have a complete meal!
I think your family will love this one too! Especially if you serve my Nutella brownies for dessert!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to snap a pic and share it on Instagram. Tag it #bunsinmyoven so I see it! You can also join my and share your creations there!
These easy baked pork chops look like a dinner winner too!
Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration!
Other Pork Recipes Youll Love
Pork is one of our top categories on Sweet Cs we love eating pork in our house, and are so glad you do too!
If youre looking for some knockout pork recipes, start with our insanely popular garlic baked pork tenderloin. Its been reviewed five stars by hundreds of readers, and is always a huge hit!
For a deliciously easy pork chop that isnt ranch flavored, be sure to try my Easy Baked Pork Chops recipe and be sure to save my slow cooker pork steaks recipe for a knockout set and forget meal that always gets rave reviews from even the pickiest eaters.
You May Like: Cpk Take And Bake $5
About Iowa Pork Producers
When youre buying pork in the United States, chances are youre eating fresh pork from local Iowa hogs!
Choosing pork is a great way to choose to feed your family a safe, American raised product that also helps employ thousands of American families.
If youre curious about some of the commitments Americas pork farmers have taken to preserve animal, economical, and environmental wellbeing, please read about the We Care Initiative here.
I was able to tour a pork farm in Iowa last fall and learn more about Iowa Porks dedication to safety and health for consumers and animals and I was really impressed to hear more about my trip, please check out this post featuring Iowa Pork and Iowa Corn Growers I learned so much about their impact on Americas economy and dinner tables.