How Do You Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
This dip is a mix of cream cheese, sour cream, cooked spinach, marinated artichoke hearts, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and seasonings. Mix all of the ingredients together and spread into a baking dish or skillet. The finishing touch is another layer of cheese. Bake your dip until its hot and melted, then add a little fresh parsley and serve.
More Cheesy Dip Recipes:
16 Cheesy Dips To Make Now Fast, EASY, foolproof, and nothing compares to gooey, heavenly, melted CHEESE!! Perfect for holiday parties, game day parties, or your next cozy night on the couch!!
Creamy Baked Double Cheese and Onion Dip One of my favorite dips, and I used to think I hated onions. Stir it together in one bowl in minutes and bake for cheesy comfort food.
Loaded Baked BLT Dip This cheesy BLT dip is loaded with two types of cheese, bacon, fresh tomatoes, and more! Its perfect for holiday parties and tailgating and is SO easy to make!
How To Reheat Pizza Leftovers
When reheating pizza, its important that you avoid using the microwave. Instead, place the pizza slices onto a baking tray and bake at 350 degrees until the cheese on top is bubbly .
You can also reheat pizza in a small skillet over medium heat. Place the pizza slice cheese side down and flip it over once to heat the crust. Reheating pizza in a skillet makes for a crispy crust and gooey cheese!
Recommended Reading: How Long To Bake Asparagus At 400
Stop And Make This Artichoke Pizza
See, I told you this needs to be made ASAP. It may seem somewhat basic, like when I first got started I really questioned if Id be capable of leaving out herbs, but this spinach artichoke pizza really doesnt need anything more than what its got. If you make this vegetarian pizza, youll pretty much feel like a pizza pro. 🙂
and you may find yourself, like me, picking up any scraps you kids may have left behind . Enjoy!
Every pizza should have that cheesy stretchYUM!
La Terra Fina Artichoke & Jalapeo Dip Is Great Served Warm Or Cold With
Spinach Artichoke Jalapeno Dip Costco / Easy Baked Chicken With La Terra Fina Dip Simply Kyra. Check out this quick, easy guacamole dip and five more tasty dip recipes. Instagrammer @costcohotfinds spotted this spinach, artichoke, and parmesan dip and spread by la terra fina and it looks all sorts of delicious. This dip has been around at costco for years, and it is always a favorite whenever it is served to guests. And making it at home is so easy! Spinach artichoke at costco costco party food, costco appetizers, artichoke jalapeno dip, artichoke.
Looking for a delicious and easy spinach dip recipe? costco jalapeno dip. Bubbly baked spinach artichoke jalapeno dip.
It is just a hint of heat with .
This dip has been around at costco for years, and it is always a favorite whenever it is served to guests.
Have you ever had the costco artichoke & jalapeño dip?
This is a dip i .
You can serve this cheese dip .
Recommended Reading: Bake From Scratch Back Issues
Tips For The Perfect Dip
- The most important part of making this recipe is to be sure all of the water is removed from your cooked spinach. You can squeeze the spinach between your fingers to remove the liquid, press it in a potato ricer, or wrap the spinach in a few layers of paper towels to wring out all the liquid.
- I prefer to use freshly cooked spinach for this dip. You can use frozen spinach in a pinch, but I find that frozen spinach has a stringier texture.
- This dip tastes best with jarred marinated artichoke hearts, although canned artichokes packed in water or frozen artichokes can also be used.
- Artichoke dip can be assembled up to 8 hours before you plan to serve it. Keep it covered in the fridge until youre ready to bake the dip in the oven.
- Serve your dip with baguette slices, pretzel chips, fresh vegetables, pita chips or breadsticks. I like to put out an assortment of dipping options.
Baked Spinach And Artichoke Dip
By Rena | Published on April 16, 2022
Whenever we are hosting any kind of gathering, this Spinach and Artichoke Dip is one of our favorite dip recipes to share with your guests and loved ones. Its so creamy, tasty, and easy to make. Ready in just 30 minutes.
Dips are everyones go-to appetizer dish at every gathering. Something about the creaminess and texture of spinach artichoke dip draws you in. We love how rich and tasty this spinach and artichoke dish is and its very easy to make too. It just takes about 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes in the oven. Made with three different kinds of cheese, lite mayo, frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, and some seasoning blend to bring out the unique texture and flavor of this appetizer. Sometimes its just easy to grab this dip at the store but the homemade version is nothing compared. You will feel like you are at a fancy restaurant when you make this spinach and artichoke dip.
Don’t Miss: How To Make Baked Potato Wedges
How To Make Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip:
1. Thaw frozen spinach then squeeze it dry with your hands. Drain and coarsely chop artichokes.
2. Stir together: drained & chopped artichoke, squeezed spinach, 1 cup mayo, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1 pressed garlic clove and transfer to a 1-quart casserole or pie dish. Sprinkle on remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
3. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 350F or until heated through. Serve with your favorite crostini, chips, or crackers. Yum!
My 5-yr old son kept sneaking samples while I was photographing this baked spinach artichoke dip so I let him be the hand model, and he was very happy to help. Ill have you know he was fairly compensated and he plans to use his earnings for a gum ball.
Heres how the scene went Ok, a little lower, bring it back down to the plate. Perfect! x 3 takes .Before I could say another word, he shoved this loaded cracker right into my mouth and said, for the Baby . Hang on,.. let me re-live that moment. mmm.
Shown in this post: :
- I have all three sizes of this OXO strainer. They are well-used in my kitchen!
- A Wusthof Santoku knife is perfect for thin slicing and food doesnt stick to it.
- This OXO nesting bowl set includes a colander and a lid super handy & space saving!
More Appetizer Recipes To Check Out
If you try a recipe and you like it, leave us some feedback in the comment section below, and dont forget to rate it! We would love it if you shared it with friends and family.
Finally, please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on | | | for all of our latest blog posts and recipes.
Recommended Reading: Honey Baked Ham Albany Ny
Best Homemade Spinach Artichoke Dip
At at least one party chances are youve tried the store-bought chilled spinach artichoke dip, the cold kind thats jam packed with mayo. This version is served warm and melty and 100 times better!
Spinach artichoke dip is my favorite kind of savory dip. It has so much flavor, I love the flavor pairing of veggies, and who can resist all that cheese?
This is the ultimate party dip! Im yet to meet someone who doesnt love it.
If you start eating this before dinner it may just quickly become my dinner because you cant stop eating it!
I shared a stove-top version a few years ago but this baked version has become my go-to. Youll love how theres no tending to this method, just mix and bake.
How To Make Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip With Mascarpone Cheese Step By Step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 1 ½ quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Steam or sauté the spinach until wilted. Let cool, then wring out all the excess water.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat sauté artichokes and onion in olive oil. Cook for 3-5 minutes until onions and artichokes are slightly brown. Add garlic and cooked spinach, cooking for 1 minute longer.
- Add mascarpone cheese to the skillet, stirring until melted. Remove from heat. Pour into a medium-size mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl or pan add, 1 cup mozzarella, creme fraiche, parmigiano, salt, herbs and pepper flakes. Mix until combined.
- Pour into baking dish, casserole dish, or glass pie dish, and sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and golden.
- Serve warm with bread, pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips or veggies for dipping. Mangia!
If you love spinach and artichokes you will also love these recipes
Read Also: No Bake Spinach Dip With Cream Cheese
How To Make This Homemade Spinach And Artichoke Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small baking dish with oil and keep it aside.
- In a wide bowl combine together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, mayo, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Add in the artichoke and spinach and mix it until well combined.
- Spread the mixture over the prepared baking dish. Bake it for 20-22 minutes until the edges just start to brown and the cheeses are melted.
- Serve the spinach artichoke dip with tortilla chips to enjoy.
Fresh Vs Frozen Spinach
- I mentioned this above, but it’s worth repeating.ALWAYS. USE. FRESH. SPINACH. It will be cheapest when you buy it in bulk in the produce section of your grocery store, but it also comes pre-washed in sealed plastic bags as well. If you can find a 5 oz. bag of spinach – that’s perfect! Otherwise, if all you can find is 8 oz. bags of spinach, just use a little more than half the bag and you should be good!
- It’s going to look like a lot of spinach before you mix it all together. But you have to trust me here. Spinach shrinks down considerably when cooked, so what looks like a TON of fresh spinach in the beginning, is going to end up being just the right amount of cooked spinach once the spinach dip is done baking.
Read Also: Bobs Take And Bake Pizza
Video Result For Easy Recipe For Spinach Dip
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe | Spinach Dip | Game…
Spinach Dip Using Cream Cheese
Easy recipe: Spinach cob dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe // Momma Alia
How To Make SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP | Quick & Easy Recipe
Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip | Dope Chicks Cook
Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Creamed Spinach Recipe – Creamed Spinach Appetizer Dip…
How to make creamy spinach dip | Easy | Quick
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP VERY EASY RECIPE
Best Spinach Dip Recipe Ever
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip–So EASY!
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe | Cait…
Spinach & Artichoke Dip | Hot & Fresh | Easy Appetizer
Vegan Spinach Dip Recipe
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
Spinach Artichoke Dip | Air Fryer – Stove Top | Power…
Slow-Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe
Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Comté Cheese: the…
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe | a Wonderful…
Spinach Dip Best for Garlic Bread or…
Homemade Creamy Spinach Dip/ Easy Appetizer
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip | I Heart Recipes
How to Make Avocado Spinach Dip | Appetizer Recipes |…
The Ultimate Spinach Artichoke Dip
Galbani® Ricotta & Spinach Dip
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
How To Make Artichoke Spinach Dip Applebee’s Style
Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Dip | NY Times Appetizer
Spinach Artichoke Dip
The Ultimate 4 Cheese Spinach Dip Recipe – Chris De La…
Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
How to make the BEST Spinach & Crabmeat Dip
Tips For The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
The softer your cream cheese is, the easier itll be to mix and combine with the sour cream and mayo. Set the cream cheese out onto the counter an hour before you plan on assembling this baked spinach artichoke dip so its nice and soft by the time you actually mix the ingredients together.
Make sure to wring out the water from the frozen spinach that you thaw. Put it in paper towels and wring it out like crazy. You will drench many sheets of paper towels and the amount or volume of spinach will appear dramatically reduced. Squeezing out the water is absolutely necessary so that your dip isnt watery or soupy.
Extra baked spinach artichoke dip will keep airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and can be reheated gently in the micro or served as a cold dip.
Recommended Reading: Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze
Dips Are The Perfect Appetizer
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Team Fit Foodie is all about snacking healthy and that doesnt change during the summer months. We are moving a mile a minute during the summer and it is always nice to have healthy options for entertaining and healthy snacks-on-hand.
There is no question that there are plenty of healthy dip options whenever I host a party. Healthy dips are easy to make, easy to make ahead of time, and perfect for big groups of people.
What Type Of Artichokes Should I Use
For this dip, I used a 15-ounce can of artichoke hearts, packed in water and not oil. I drained the water, and quarter the hearts.
If you have a Trader Joes in your area, I highly recommend their frozen artichokes. Thaw them, drain off the water, and I would cut each piece in half.
I do not recommend oil-packed glass jars of artichokes, often found in the cheese area or the more gourmet section of the grocery store. Theyre just too greasy to then be added to an already decadent dip.
You May Like: Baked By Melissa Promo Code
Whats In Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
For this hot spinach artichoke dip, I used frozen artichoke hearts that come in a 12-ounce bag from Trader Joes. I used half the bag, about 1 1/2 cups. Let them thaw, roughly chop them, and youre ready. I make sure not to over-mince because I like the chunkier texture.
If you dont have a TJs, check your grocers freezer case for frozen artichoke hearts because theyre so versatile. I eat steamed artichokes almost every day as a salad add-in. So good and so much healthier than oil-packed artichokes that are lead balloons with fat, calories, and sodium. However, if you want to use oil-packed artichokes here, go for it. Use the whole jar, oil and all. The dip will be extra luxurious.
I used frozen spinach. Recipes like this are made for frozen spinach. I wouldnt even attempt to mince fresh.
You can use lite cream cheese and mayo to save some calories and fat so that you can eat more dip, of course.
Theres a bit of cayenne pepper in the dip and it doesnt make it hot or spicy. It makes it not bland. Between 2 cups mayo, 8 ounces cream cheese, and 3 cups mozzarella cheese, it needs something to give it some shazzam. I didnt add any salt because the aforementioned ingredients are all plenty salty.
Tips For The Best Spinach Artichoke Pizza
This is a super easy pizza recipe, but there are a few things to keep in mind when making it:
- Use canned artichoke hearts that are in water. You dont want marinated artichoke hearts for this recipe.
- Its important that you press out as much liquid as possible from the spinach after you sauté it. This will prevent the pizza crust from becoming soggy while it bakes.
- You can use slices of provolone cheese from the deli counter for this homemade pizza recipe. Just chop up the cheese at home!
You May Like: Chicken Rice Bake Campbell’s
Recipe Tips And Notes
- Adjust the salt amount: especially if you plan to add any salty add-ins like olives, etc.
- To use cornstarch: instead of adding it to the pan before the liquid, create a cornstarch slurry and then mix that into the dip after adding the liquid. Stir until thickened.
- Fresh vs.frozen spinach: you can use either. However, when using frozen, thaw and drain it really well, so it doesnt make the dip too wet. You can even save the leftover liquid to add to smoothies, juice, etc.
- To cut down on prep time: substitute all the fresh onion for onion powder and sauté the garlic for just 30-40 seconds.
- Use an oven-safe skillet: That way, you can transfer it directly from the stovetop to your oven without having to transfer it to a baking dish first.
- If the top is overbrowning: feel free to tent it with foil while baking.
The Best Artichoke Pizza
The inspiration for this homemade pizza recipe comes from a frequent outing to an amazing pizza place . They had such an exciting menu that listed pizzas that arent your everyday norm .
I quickly noticed they offered spinach artichoke pizza, which surprisingly I havent tried before, so of course I had to order it. Im telling you, it was unlike any other pizza Ive had before which of course meant I needed to come home and make a copycat spinach artichoke pizza recipe to share with everyone.
So, the next day I went and bought the ingredients and made one of the best homemade pizzas Ive ever made, artichoke pizza with spinach. Yes, it was that good. I may have had other plans for things Ive been wanting to post, but those could definitely wait because this is definitely one of my new favorite pizzas.
Also Check: Bake Me A Wish Llc