How To Make It Step By Step
STEP 1: Preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C / Gas Mark 7 .
STEP 2: Pound the chicken breast in its thickest part slightly . Dont pound it too much it should still resemble chicken breasts and not chicken cutlets.
Season with salt and pepper on both sides .
STEP 3: In a small bowl stir the mayo, grated cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together.
STEP 4: Spread the mayo-cheese paste on the chicken, making sure its covered on all sides .
STEP 5: Bake for about 17-19 minutes depending on the size of the breasts.
If the cheesy crust is browning too much, you can cover the dish loosely with aluminum foil.
How to know if the chicken is cooked: To be sure the chicken breasts are done, measure the internal temperature of the meat with a meat thermometer. Insert it into the thickest part of the meat it should read 158°F/70°C . If you dont have a thermometer just cut the meat in half in its thickest part it should be white and not pink and the juices should run clear.
STEP 6: Let rest for 5-10 minutes then serve.
How To Make The Chicken Mayo Parmesan Keto Recipe
Other Easy Chicken Dinners Youll Love
This mayo Parmesan chicken is one our familys favorite meals and a surefire winner any busy night. Make it today and enjoy!
Looking for other easy chicken recipes? Try these:
If youve tried this MAYO PARMESAN CHICKEN, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on , , and to see more amazing recipes and whatever else weve got going on!
You May Like: Best White Fish To Bake
Lightly Coat A 913 Baking Dish Or Casserole Dish With Olive Oil
Instructions · preheat oven to 375 . · lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish or casserole dish with olive oil. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until . Combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese and mix well. Sour cream, 2 tablespoon of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder . · add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts. · prepare the miym mix. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper. · lay the chicken breasts . Preheat your oven to 375f. In a medium bowl combine the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper . Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. · mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, paprika, and garlic powder. Spread the sour cream over the top of the chicken breasts. · mix together sour cream with a 1/2 cup of parmesan, .
Baked Chicken Patties/Kotletki and Veggies! Easy and from www.craftycookingbyanna.com
· lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish or casserole dish with olive oil. Instructions · preheat oven to 375 . Spread the sour cream over the top of the chicken breasts. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until . · mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, paprika, and garlic powder. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. · prepare the miym mix.
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken is such an easy dinner recipe. Chicken breasts stay juicy from a crunchy coating of mayo, parmesan cheese, and seasoned breadcrumbs.
These chicken breasts stay juicy thanks to a crispy flavorful crust made from just a few common ingredients. This recipe can be made in about 30 minutes so its perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
Everyone loves this chicken, even picky kids.
Don’t Miss: Honey Baked Ham Florence Al
Simple Chicken Mayo With Parmesan And Bread Crumbs
This is a tried-and-tested recipe! I remember seeing an ad on TV about cooking with mayonnaise and decided to give it a shot. I’ve made it with just the mayonnaise on top and it really locks the moisture into the chicken. The bread crumbs and cheese are a must for me they complement each other very well.
Provided by EmmieYum
|2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts|
|2 ½ tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or more to taste|
|2 tablespoons bread crumbs, or more to taste|
|1 ½ teaspoons herbes de Provence|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F . Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl spread evenly over chicken breasts. Coat with bread crumbs sprinkle with herbes de Provence.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F .
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.6 calories, Carbohydrate 5.5 g, Cholesterol 71.6 mg, Fat 15.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 26.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 272.5 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
Whats In Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Grandma had two versions of this recipe, essentially the same but with one ingredient variation thats your call to make: To use mayo or butter to dredge the chicken breasts before the bread crumb mixture. Because it adds just a bit more tang and moisture to low-fat chicken breasts, I choose to use mayo most every time.
Heres what youll need for this recipe:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
You May Like: Temp To Bake Apple Pie
How To Serve Chicken Nuggets
- Sriracha mayo as a dipping option is a great option for adults that enjoy baked chicken tenders.
- Mix equal parts of ketchup and mayo and use it a dip! This is my personal favorite.
- Honey mustard dressing tastes great with chicken nuggets!
- And of course they are perfectly delicious dipped in traditional ketchup. I also like to sprinkle mine with fresh herbs, like thyme.
How To Prepare The Chicken Breasts
Halve the boneless, skinless chicken breasts for faster cooking time. To make my grandmas recipe faster to cook, I took a page from some of my other fast chicken dinners like Chicken Marsala and Chicken Piccata and halved the chicken breasts lengthwise with a long, sharp knife. This makes a thinner cut that cooks quicker and also gives more surface area for crispy sides. Because lets be real, the crispy parts are everyones favorite parts.
Slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise then place between two pieces of plastic wrap on a cutting board.
Use a meat tenderizer to gently pound the chicken breasts thinner, flattening them to about 3/8-inch thick. Not only does this make the meat more tender, it also stretches the amount needed and is a more appropriate serving size.
Read Also: Delivery Of Honey Baked Ham
Tips For Choosing Great Chicken
Have you ever gotten chicken at the grocery store only to cook it and discover its so tough you cant cut it or it has an odd mushy texture? You can thank the chlorine bath dip that most conventional chicken goes through during processing for that.
Instead, look for chicken thats air chilled at the very least and isnt dipped in chlorine or injected with water. Ive seen some boneless skinless breasts have up to 13% injected water in them!
Pat Chicken Dry And Place In A Greased 913 Pan
Preheat your oven to 375f. Combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese and mix well. · pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9×13 pan. Instructions · preheat oven to 375 . · add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts. Spread the sour cream over the top of the chicken breasts. In a medium bowl combine the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper . Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper. · prepare the miym mix. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until . · in a bowl mix mayonnaise, . · lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish or casserole dish with olive oil. · mix together sour cream with a 1/2 cup of parmesan, .
Baked Chicken With Sour Cream And Parmesan Cheese / Baked Chicken Patties/Kotletki and Veggies! Easy and : · prepare the miym mix. · lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish or casserole dish with olive oil. Sour cream, 2 tablespoon of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder . Instructions · preheat oven to 375 . · add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
Also Check: Great British Bake Off Watch Online
Baked Chicken With Sour Cream And Parmesan Cheese
· in a bowl mix mayonnaise, baked chicken with sour cream and parmesan cheese
Menu | Bucky Moonshines Southern Eats and Bar from buckymoonshine.com
Preheat your oven to 375f. · add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts. · mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, paprika, and garlic powder. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. · in a bowl mix mayonnaise, . · prepare the miym mix. Combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese and mix well. Spread the sour cream over the top of the chicken breasts.
Baked Chicken Patties/Kotletki and Veggies! Easy and from www.craftycookingbyanna.com
Instructions · preheat oven to 375 . · mix together sour cream with a 1/2 cup of parmesan, . · add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts. Preheat your oven to 375f. Sour cream, 2 tablespoon of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder . Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until . Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. · mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Total Time: PT15M
Low Carb Parmesan Chicken With Mayo Shopping List
Since this recipe only uses 3 ingredients, make sure you use the best kind that you have available.
- Chicken breast Use skinless, boneless chicken breasts with about 7-8 oz raw weight each.
- Mayo I use Dukes mayonnaise, but any kind of mayo is fine, as long as its got no added sugars.
- Parmesan Cheese Fresh is the best, I didnt have any fresh this time so I use the pre-shredded one and its not as nice as when made with fresh parmesan.
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning the chicken
Don’t Miss: Honey Baked Ham Fort Myers
Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Mayo Tips How To Make It Extra Juicy:
If you have some spare time, soak the chicken breast in a brine made up from a cup of water and a teaspoon of salt for 30 minutes before marinating your chicken. After its done soaking in the brine, pat dry with a paper towel and marinate with the mayo mixture.
This process will result in an incredibly juicy chicken breast.
What Are The Expert Tips & Tricks You Can Obey For Cooking This Item
- Make a batch of a baking sheet to the cooker with the foil paper. I’ll help you to easily clean the equipment.
- If you don’t like parmesan cheese then you can also use others like Italian blend, Fiesta blend, Paper jack, and so on.
- One more thing! You may face a problem. If the chicken becomes browning too much outside before the chicken is cooked, then line them with aluminum foil loosely.
You May Like: Philadelphia Chocolate Cheesecake No Bake
How To Store + Reheat
Refrigerate this Mayo Parmesan Chicken for up to 4 days. Any longer just store them in the freezer. Individually wrap chicken breasts in waxed paper or parchment. Place into freezer bags. Remove as much air as possible from bags seal, label and freeze for up to 4 months.
To reheat: Allow the chicken to thaw in the fridge for at least 8 hours, The chicken doesnt need to be completely thawed, but must not be frozen solid.
- Preheat the oven to 225°F
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish with a rack. Add ¼ -½ cup of water or chicken broth to the bottom. Place the breasts on top of the rack. You do not want the chicken to be sitting in the liquid.
- Add a tin foil tent to the top of the dish. This will help keep the chicken moist. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
We like to pair this chicken with:
Easy Delish Mayo Parm Chicken
If youve seen all the chicken recipes on the site youd know chicken is my meat of choice, but I just feel like there are so many things you can do with it and its always so good! You can bake it, fry it, shred it, use it in soups, add it to a casserole, or just enjoy it on its own!
This recipe is for a baked chicken, and it has the most flavorful, creamy mayo and parmesan mixture on top. I was surprised how tasty it was the first time I made it!
Prep time takes under 5 minutes and then you can throw it in the oven for a while .
Also Check: Honey Baked Ham Albany Ny
How To Reheat Chicken Nuggets
- You can certainly reheat crunchy chicken tenders on the stove top. Add a little oil or butter and cook them on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- But my recommendation is to bake the tenders either on the parchment paper lined baking sheet or a wire rack, if you have one. Preheat the oven to 325 and bake for 7 yo 10 minutes. Usually 10 minutes in the oven will deliver great taste and crispiness once again!
What To Serve With Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Serve this mayo chicken dish with a leafy salad for a low-carb delicious meal. Its pictured above with roasted vegetables with a squeeze of lemon and fresh basil. Arakas – Greek sweet peasare also an awesome side dish you can try. Roasted cauliflower with a lemon-olive oil dressing and capersis a low-carb option side dish with acidity and goes well with this chicken dish.
Also Check: How To Bake Sweet Potatoes
What Is Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
Melt in your mouth chicken has become an internet classic generally made with skinless boneless chicken breast coated with spiced mayonnaise and some parmesan cheese.
How To Make Easy Cheesy Mayo Chicken
Making this mayo chicken cant get any simpler or quicker than 3 easy steps!
Seriously, the hardest part is trying to refrain from opening the oven to take a peek! Just make sure to pound the chicken to a uniform thickness to ensure even cooking and youre all set for a dinner meal thats full on flavor!
Ive used mayo as topping from salmon, tilapia to chicken and always with spectacular results. Believe me, once you try this simple trick, it will definitely become your favorite method for baking meat and seafood, too. You will be hard-pressed to overcook and dry out anything in the oven again!
The mayo creates a delicious crust which keeps the meat melt-in-your-mouth tender while caramelizing into a golden, creamy mess. With every bite a delightful combination of succulent chicken and cheesy topping, this easy peasy cheesy chicken dish makes a dinner meal the whole family is sure to love.
Watch the Video and See How Easy this Baked Chicken with Mayo is to Make:
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @OnionRingsAndThings on and !
Recommended Reading: Bake Me A Wish Llc
Miracle Whip Parmesan Chicken
This came from a miracle whip label. I have not made it in a long time, but I remember that it was easy and yummy. I use the thigh/leg portions when I make this.
Provided by ladygwyn
|1 cup Miracle Whip|
|1/2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese, grated|
|1 teaspoon dried oregano|
|1 broiler-fryer chickens, cut up|
- MIX miracle whip, cheese, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture over chicken in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place baking dish on oven rack in second from bottom position.
- BAKE at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Mayo
This parmesan-crusted chicken with mayo is so easy, low carb, and absolutely delicious. With a few simple ingredients, it can be ready in 40 minutes.
We love this parmesan-crusted chicken with mayo so much in our house there are times where we make it weekly. When we are at a loss on what to make for a sudden guest visit, parmesan chicken always wins because it is super easy and delicious.
This recipe has two grams of carbohydrates per serving. If you are a fan of eating low-carb, HFLC, or Keto, this is a foolproof recipe that will please even a demanding Keto aficionado.
You May Like: Baked White Cheddar Mac And Cheese