How Long Will Ranch Chicken Bake Take To Make
This is one of those easy meals that will make you wonder why you ever cook elaborate recipes. You can finish the entire recipe in less than an hour. Since all you have to do for this quick dinner is cut chicken, stir ingredients in, and add 2 ingredients on top, there should only be about 15 minutes of prep.
How To Make Baked Ranch Chicken:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other qualifying programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Prepare: This is just about the simplest baked chicken recipe there is. Only a few ingredients so it is quick and easy but still very tasty! While your oven is preheating, mix together mayonnaise and ranch seasoning.
Top: Place the chicken breasts into a baking dish, and then spread the ranch and cheese mixture on top of the chicken breasts. Sprinkle panko over the top to make a nice, crispy coating.
Why Youll Love This Easy Ranch Chicken:
- Simplicity. You dont have to do much to have delicious and juicy chicken on the table. Add a little seasoning and plop it in the oven.
- Minimal ingredients. You wont need to go to the store looking for off the wall ingredients. The ingredient list is short and simple.
- Its delicious. The combination of ranch seasoning, crispy bacon, and juicy chicken is one that will have your taste buds drooling for more.
Seasoned with sour cream, garlic, cheese, ranch seasoning, and crispy bacon, this chicken ranch recipe combines the best of all worlds. I dont know about you, but I dont always have time to cook an elaborate meal.
I want something easy, but also a dish that I know everyone will eat. Thats where this easy baked ranch chicken recipe comes into play. Its easy, mess free, and most importantly delicious!
Read Also: Apple Pie Baked In A Paper Bag
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
The Best Easy Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs delicious crunchy baked chicken thighs in a buttery rich ranch sauce with tender juicy chicken!
Low carb, mess free, a deliciously crunchy crust, in a huge family favorite that is sure to make anyone a fan of chicken thighs in under 40 minutes!
Here at Sweet Cs, we have lots of types of readers those who like to get straight to the recipe, and those who would like more information, including tips and tricks to feeling more comfortable in the kitchen.
Easy Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
This Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken is one of my families favorite go to meals! This recipe is so versatile and there are so many different ways you can serve it. This meal only takes a few ingredients to put together, place them in your slow cooker, and you have delicious creamy ranch chicken. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken can be served by itself, but is super delicious in meals like tacos, pizza toppings, on salads, sandwiches, wraps, and so much more. This crockpot chicken is delicious, makes enough to feed a large crowd, and it also fits many dietary needs.
Also Check: Honey Baked Ham Marietta Ga
Recipe Tips And Notes
- Blend creamy ingredients first. Be sure to blend your mayo, sour cream, olive oil and ranch seasoning first before adding the cheese. It helps everything to blend evenly.
- Safely cut the chicken. Place your hand on top of the chicken breast to stabilize it with cutting into the center.
- Check the cheese. Make sure the cheese starts to bubble around the edges and turn a light golden color before removing from the oven.
- Double check your chicken. All ovens are different, so make sure the thickest part of your chicken has an internal temperature of 165.
What Is The Internal Temperature For Baked Chicken Breast
The FDA is very clear that chicken should be cooked to 165°F.I always recommend people buy a quality quick digital meat thermometer to keep in the kitchen.
Its one of my most used items in the kitchen! I like this one because it actually lists internal temps for different types of meat right on the thermometer, and its reasonably priced. WIN!
Also Check: Honey Baked Ham Asheville Nc
Why I Love This Recipe
Youll be craving these Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders after your first bite! The tangy, flavorful coating of ranch seasoning and breadcrumbs will have you coming back for more.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Fills the house with a delicious aroma
If you love chicken tenders you may also enjoy this Air Fryer Chicken Tenders recipe.
How To Make It
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
Slice each chicken breast into 2-3 thinner slices, about 1/2 inch thick. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Brush 1 side of each piece with melted butter and sear in olive oil for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown. Set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients over medium heat. Let it bubble gently for 5 minutes.
Also Check: Walter Baker Leather Moto Jacket
Ranch On A Branch Collectible Boxed Set
Its time for your new holiday tradition: Ranch on a Branch! This limited-edition collection features Ranchie and his accompanying printed storybook.
Inspired by Ranch on a Branch, Hidden Valley Ranch is donating $30,000 to Feeding America to provide 300,000 meals to people in need this holiday season and beyond.
- Velcro hands and feet for dangling anywhere!
- 13.5 inches tall
- Youll help Ranchie achieve his dream of becoming a real bottle of Hidden Valley® Ranch!
- 14 pages long
Ranch Chicken Recipe With Bacon
This Ranch Baked Chicken with Bacon is the type of easy recipe I built this site on. Its perfect every time, loved by all, and oh so simple!
All hail the Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken! You guys made yourselves loud and clear when I posted our 4 Ingredient Creamy Caesar Chicken.
It quickly rose to one of the most popular recipes on The Cookie Rookie within weeks of when I published. I knew I had to think of some other easy options that were similar but with different flavors, and this Ranch Baked Chicken with Bacon was formed!
You cannot make this wrongI promise you youll look like a 5 star chef with minimal effort! Thats my job.
Ranch Baked Chicken will be your familys new favorite weeknight meal. This recipe will be requested again and again. I guarantee it!
- Pin this recipe for later!
Read Also: Baked Goods Delivered To Your Door
How To Make Our Easy Baked Crack Chicken Recipe:
Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
Then, get out a 9×13 inch baking pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
Next, use the tenderizer to pound chicken breasts until they are about ¼ of an inch thick.
Try and make sure the chicken breasts are about the same thickness so they finish baking at the same time.
Now, place the chicken in a single layer in the baking pan and season them with salt and pepper. You can also add onion powder or garlic powder if you want.
Then, in a medium mixing bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, half of the shredded sharp cheddar cheese, half of the bacon crumbles, and the whole packet of dry ranch dressing mix.
Once that is done, spread the cream cheese mixture over top of the chicken breast evenly.
Then take the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle it over top of chicken breasts.
Now, place the baking pan in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken has fully cooked.
Once the chicken is done baking, pull it out and top it off with the remaining bacon crumbles, and green onion and enjoy!
Ingredients Only Low Carb Dinner
For our bacon and chicken ranch casserole, you only need 5 ingredients.
- Chicken you can use our recipe, where you can prepare the chicken in the instant pot for 10 minutes. You can also use rotisserie chicken or any boneless skinless chicken pieces you have as a leftover from previous cooking. Even shredded chicken will work here.
- Bacon any type of bacon will do. Be it cooked bacon, raw, smoked, American bacon, bacon crumbles, collar bacon, or back bacon. All works great.
- Broccoli you can pick either florets only or chop the whole broccoli with stems. You can use pre-cooked broccoli, raw or blanched pieces. Frozen broccoli florets can be also used.
- Ranch sauce the best would be our homemade ranch sauce mix recipe as it is entirely keto, but if you have your own or store-bought, which is with minimum carbs, you can pick that as well.
- Grated cheese any hard cheese will do. Make sure you grate yourself as store-bought shredded cheese mixture containing additional carbs from starches, and we do not need that at all.
Thats it. 5 ingredients, some baking time, and you are done and ready for low carb dinners for a few days to come.
Read Also: Honey Baked Ham Fundraising Opportunities
Best Ranch Dressing Mix
I have made a separate recipe for the best ranch dressing, because it has got so many options to use. I use this ranch mixture as a dip, spread it onto our salads, bake with it and so much more. It is one dressing you should have in your fridge at all times. Anything you mix with ranch make a delicious food you will love.
What Goes Well With Ranch Chicken
This yummy chicken goes well with all kinds of vegetable sides or a good salad and a starch like our Roasted Ranch Potatoes. Or serve it with buttery mashed potatoes instead! Here are a few more ideas of dishes that taste great with ranch chicken.
- Apple Salad with Walnuts & Poppy Seed Dressing
- Air Fryer Asparagus
Chicken With Ranch Packet
Hey, everyone. This is the Chicken With Ranch Packet and today Im going to let you in on a little Ranch packet trick that will make your chicken even more tasty.
I have to admit, by the end of this packet I was really quite pickled. But dont let that put you off, because its surprisingly tasty! This recipe is great because it can be cooked in under 30 minutes, and it has a little kick to it. Also, the name makes me giggle.
What Can I Serve With Baked Ranch Chicken
This entire recipe uses ingredients we usually have in our pantry. The baking takes about 25 minutes so you have a delicious dinner in under 30 minutes. Steam some broccoli on the side, make a nice salad or better yet, try our Slow Cooker Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes and youve got a simple, quick dinner for the family.
If youd like to make it a one pan dinner, add some carrots, broccoli or cauliflower to the pan and bake everything off in one which makes this dinner even better and makes for easy clean up.
Weve used butter for this recipe, because we love butter, but if you like, feel free to go ahead and swap it with olive oil. And you can easily skip the garlic, but I wouldnt recommend it. That garlic really makes everything more magical in this baked ranch chicken. You dont need flour or crackers for a crispy crust just a nice mix of finely grated parmesan and cheddar which bubbles up in the oven and becomes beautifully crispy. This ranch chicken is made without breadcrumbs but is still super crispy and yummy.
Also Check: How To Cook Baked Potato In Air Fryer
Ranch Dressing Chicken Thighs
There is something about the tangy, zippy, bright, and salty ranch seasoning herbs that are totally addictive and crave-able I cant get enough! If youre like me and cant get enough of ranch flavor, this Easy Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs Recipe will become your newest favorite one pot dinner! These chicken thighs bake up to a delicious crispy crunch on the outside, with tender, juicy meat and a tasty tangy ranch flavor.
I love ranch dressing seasonings in soups and casseroles, on pork chops and pasta, and on chicken thighs. These Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs are bursting with delicious ranch dressing flavor and are a snap to make, and also work into a low carb diet!
These easy ranch chicken thighs are melt in your mouth delicious, and so easy perfect for meal prep, dinner parties, potlucks, or busy weeknight dinners. They are great with rice or pasta, grilled veggies, or on their own! And they also taste delicious in sandwiches and salads for a truly versatile and easy chicken thigh recipe you will add to your weekly rotation time and time again!
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe
Enjoy the Best Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe done in just 30 minutes. This Cheesy Low carb Chicken Casserole filled up with Broccoli and the Perfect Ranch Dressing is one Delicious Keto Casserole you will be making over and over.
Quick and easy, budget friendly, keto chicken bacon ranch casserole with 5 ingredients only and 1 gram of net carbs will satisfy your cravings like nothing else. This keto comfort food that is cheesy, creamy, rich, hearty, and decadent is fully low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and diabetic friendly.
You May Like: Sugar Free No Bake Cookies
Are There Any Ways To Make This Healthier
Yes! Here are a few tips to make this baked chicken recipe healthier:
- Make your own creamy ranch to cut calories. Homemade always makes things a little bit better for you.
- Or make a low cal ranch dip by using powdered ranch seasoning and greek yogurt.
- You can also use lite sour cream or even greek yogurt in the sauce.
- If you are really committed to health, you can skip the bacon completely for a delicious ranch chicken recipe.
If youre craving more Chicken Recipes, weve got you covered!
Tools For This Recipe
– Check out all of my kitchen essentials here.
- This is the skillet I used in this recipe, . Its pricey, but it conducts heat really well and is oven safe. The size is perfect and the quality is great.
- Meat Tenderizer Using this tool really does make the chicken more tender, youll barely have to chew it!
- Kitchen Tongs makes it easy to handle the chicken when searing and even easier to flip individual mushroom slices as they cook.
- Ranch Seasoning I like to buy mine in bulk for all of my Ranch Recipes.
Don’t Miss: Honey Baked Ham Ridgeland Ms
What To Serve With Crispy Chicken And Ranch:
All of these are popular recipes on the blog and taste great with the ranch chicken recipe, pork chops, or any main dish.
- The best baked macaroni and cheese recipe came from a friend and it goes perfectly with this dish.
- You can never go wrong with this Jiffy Cornbread recipe. The hacks make this the best cornbread youve ever eaten. Its one of those super easy recipes.
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Coleslaw is a mouthwatering side dish that you will fall in love with.
- Funeral potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes with creamy hash brown potatoes topped with buttery and crunchy Corn Flakes.
- Southern homemade butter beans can be made in a small Crock Pot and ready when dinner is.
- Corn fritters are another great recipe to cook and serve on the side of this chicken meal.
- Roasted red potatoes roasted red potatoes are a wonderful side for this flavorful chicken dinner.
The gravy even tastes great on top of mashed potatoes.
The chicken cooks up super tender in this recipe.
Baked Chicken And Ranch Dinner
Check out the recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start cooking! There is so much flavor in this super easy recipe, and its perfect for a busy night.
Then, share your comments below and share a picture of your ranch chicken dinner on the Pinterest Pin! If you made any changes or added something different, be sure to share it with us so we can try it, too!
Monday 4th of July 2022
You can try cottage cheese, crème fraîche , cream cheese, and mayonnaise. Hope those choices help!
Jiffy Corn Pudding – Back To My Southern Roots
Friday 3rd of December 2021
Baked chicken and ranch recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken and Spanish Rice – Back To My Southern Roots
Thursday 23rd of September 2021
involved because you can simply use a bag of Spanish rice, some butter, dry ranch seasoning, chicken stock, and chicken breasts and youve got a delicious meal for the
Soft And Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls – Back To My Southern Roots
Thursday 16th of September 2021
nothing better than baked chicken and ranch to eat with hot
The Best Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe with Evaporated Milk
Thursday 2nd of September 2021
Baked chicken and ranch dinner
Also Check: Philadelphia Cream Cheese No Bake
Adding Bold Ranch Flavor To Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
While most people think of ranch packets as a shortcut to dressings or dips, theyre a great all-purpose seasoning blend, too. This recipe uses two standard 1-ounce packets to season the breadcrumbs, giving the chicken bold, herby flavor. Most ranch packets also contain buttermilk powder, which helps add a nice brightness to the dish. For the ultimate flavor control, you could also make your own ranch powder. Just use 1/3 cup in place of the store-bought packets.
One final note: Although it feels wrong to not season the chicken breasts with salt before breading them, the ranch packets are very salty and will provide plenty of seasoning.