Ingredients For The Chocolate Cheescake Pudding Pie
So, all you need for this Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Pie is:
- Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
- A box of instant chocolate pudding
- a 9 graham cracker crust .
The reason its important to use whipped cream cheese is that its fluffy enough to whisk into the pudding.
I typically do use pre-made crusts because Im incredibly lazy they are so easy. However, on this particular occasion, I made my own with graham cracker crumbs, butter, and brown sugar. Also, I have to say that the homemade crust did taste better, probably because of the butter.
Can You Freeze Philadelphia No
Do you want even more reasons to love the Philadelphia no-bake cheesecake? You can make it in advance and freeze it!
The best part is that you can freeze individual slices or freeze an entire cheesecake. Follow these instructions for the best results.
Frozen cheesecake will retain its full flavor for up to a month in the freezer, but you can stretch that to two months if you need to.
Tips For A Perfect Chocolate Cheescake Pudding Pie
- So, since I baked the crust, I had to let it cool before filling, which did add about a half-hour to the prep time. However, it was worth it if you ask me for this hearty, buttery graham crust.
- Once your crust is ready, you just need to whisk together your pudding mix and milk for a minute or two. Then, whisk in the cream cheese until smooth.
- Finally, spread that gorgeous, fluffy, chocolate pie filling into your crust.
- Put your pie in the refrigerator for at least five minutes before serving. We enjoyed ours on its own the first night, with no whipped cream. The filling is not too sweet and not too soft . Also, the cream cheese makes it a bit firmer, but still melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
- The second day, I dropped a gigantic dollop of whipped topping on my pudding pie, and that was wonderful too. Really, you cant go wrong with this dessert! If chocolate is not your thing, try it with vanilla or pistachio pudding!
Also Check: Honey Baked Ham 50 Off Coupon
Can I Freeze No
Yes, it freezes very well once the cake has set. You can freeze it either in slices or as a whole, but double wrap in plastic wrap before covering with tinfoil. It is best to eat your cake within a month, though it should last up to two. To defrost it, just leave it overnight in the refrigerator. Do not microwave it or it will become runny!
If You Like This Recipe Try These Out
How To Thaw Your Frozen Cheesecake
If you froze your whole cheesecake or individual cheesecake slices, you need to know how to properly thaw it.
Frozen cheesecake is best if its allowed to sit in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Remove the aluminum foil, but be sure to leave it in its plastic wrap so that it doesnt absorb odors and flavors from other foods.
If you need your frozen cheesecake to thaw more quickly, you can allow it to sit on the counter for two to four hours to defrost. When defrosting your cheesecake, be sure to remove the foil, but leave it in the plastic wrap.
Are you in a bind and need your cheesecake thawed ASAP? You can use the microwave to thaw your frozen cheesecake, but you have to be super careful to do this.
Don’t Miss: Temp To Bake Apple Pie
What Is Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake
Philadelphia No-Bake Cheesecake is a pretty common take on the delicious dessert that requires zero baking. The name is a reference to the cheesecake version marketed by the Philadelphia cream cheese brand and nothing to do with the city. It is simply a cheesecake that requires NO baking. It has NO eggs and NO gelatin, yet it still has plenty of cream cheese to keep that tangy flavor. Its much lighter than a traditional cheesecake more mousse-like in texture than cake-like. Cream cheese is blended into a sweet filling that simply needs to set in the fridge before being served. It is much lighter than a baked New York style cheesecake, but every bit as delicious.
How To Make Philadelphia No
Cuisine: American Recipe
- 8-ounce package real Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8-ounce container Cool Whip or similar non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Toppings such as pie filling or chocolate syrup
Watch the video below to see how to make an easy no bake cheesecake step-by-step. We love that he adds ground-up toasted pecans to his graham cracker crust. Yum!
Read Also: Ready To Bake Meals Delivered
How To Make Easy Cream Cheese Pie
Not only is the ingredient list short and sweet, but making the recipe is a breeze! For full, printable instructions, reference the recipe card at the bottom of the post. Heres a quick rundown of how to make the recipe:
Topping Ideas For A No
Theres a wide variety of options you can use to top a no-bake cheesecake. Its just a matter of personal preference, really, because whether youre a fan of sweet sauces, tart berries, or crunchy toppings, your cheesecake will still be impeccable. Here are some ideas:
- You cant go wrong with the classics chocolate and caramel.
- Any berry-based sauce is also perfect because it offers a nice tart contrast to the sweet cheesecake. Whether its blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, or cherry, its guaranteed to taste amazing.
- If you want something with a nice crunch, how about some chocolate chips and Reeses peanut butter cups? Those toppings will attract the kids and kids-at-heart in an instant.
Read Also: Johnny’s Take And Bake Pizza
Berry Sauces And Pie Fillings
Who can resist a beautiful cheesecake thats topped with cherry pie filling? For many of us, a cherry cheesecake is what defines a classic cheesecake.
Berries give your cheesecake a tartness that contrasts with the decadent creaminess and sweetness of the cheesecake.
You can use any type of berries or cherries to make your cheesecake. Consider strawberry pie filling, blueberry pie filling, raspberry preserves for raspberry cheesecake, and of course, cherry pie filling. You can buy any of these pie fillings already made at the grocery store or you can make your own delicious pie filling.
Some No Bake Cheesecake Variations:
- Philadelphia No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake: You can add a small amount of lemon or like juice and/or zest into your final filling mixture for a tasty citrus flavor! Top it off with lemon or lime curd for even more citrus flavours.
- Philadelphia No Bake Oreo Cheesecake: Use Oreo cookie crumbs instead of graham crackers to make the crust for a Cookies N Cream No-Bake Cheesecake. Decorate cookies, or an extra sprinkling of crumbs.
- Philly Style No-Bake Cheesecake with Condensed Milk: You can swap out the heavy cream for condensed milk for a real decant version of this cheesecake. The thicker milk will give your cheesecake a really rich texture – just omit the powdered sugar so that it is not overly sweet.
What Exactly Is A No
Traditional cheesecake is baked in an oven. This type of baked cheesecake dessert, including New York Style Cheesecake, has eggs in it.
This easy cheesecake recipe uses a whipped cream product like Cool Whip to make the batter firm and get that wondrous cheesecake texture that we all know and love.
A no-bake homemade cheesecake is a great dessert option for home cooks who want to make a dessert that everyone will love. Even if you dont have an oven at home, you can make a no-bake cheesecake.
Also, a no-bake cheesecake Philadelphia style is perfect for beginner cooks who need some wins that will help build their kitchen confidence. Its nearly impossible to make mistakes with a no-bake cheesecake.
Dont Use All The Sweetened Condensed Milk
Leave a little sweetened condensed milk in the can. I tipped the can a little to the right so you could see how much milk to leave in the can. Its probably two tablespoons.
Blend the mixture for a few minutes. Stop and scrape down the sides, then blend a little more. Pour the cheesecake filling into a store bought graham cracker crust pie plate. This no bake cheesecake recipe should look something like this below.
Cover the pie and refrigerate for an hour or more before serving. Serve a slice of homemade cheesecake topped with a few tablespoons of prepared pie filling. My family likes cherry and blueberry pie fillings.
- 1prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 – 8ouncebricks of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 – 14ouncecan sweetened condensed milk
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1can prepared fruit toppingcherry, blueberry, etc
Read Also: Grandma’s Bake Shoppe Fruitcake
Realbyte Money Manager Expense & Budget
This Money Manager seems to be quite popular in its field. With this financial management application, managing finances is not something complicated anymore. The features it offers are complete so you can immediately use them for basic needs, such as recording expenses, determining a monthly budget, to determining the target money that must be collected in several periods.
How To Thaw Cheesecake
To thaw frozen cheesecake, transfer it into the fridge and let it sit there overnight. Leave the plastic wrap on to ensure it doesnt absorb nearby odors and/or flavors.
Alternatively, you can let it defrost on the counter for 2 to 4 hours. The thawing time depends on the size of the cheesecake. Be sure to remove the foil when defrosting the cake.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
If youre in a rush, you can microwave the cheesecake slices for 30 seconds. Be sure to remove the plastic wrap and foil!
Recommended Reading: I Need A Recipe For Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Customize This Cream Cheese Pie
Im pretty much obsessed with this recipe as-is, but there are lots of tasty ways to get creative with your dessert. Heres a few ideas:
- Oreo cheesecake. Try using Oreo cookies for the crust, instead of graham crackers, and then top the pie filling with Oreo crumbles and cookies. Sounds amazing!
- Toppings. Cherry pie filling pairs really well with the tang of no-bake cheesecake, but some other toppings that would be delicious are fresh berries, chocolate drizzle, salted caramel drizzle, or any other canned fruit pie filling.
- Cheesecake bars. Want this same cherry cheesecake flavor in bars? Try my cheesecake bar recipe!
- Cheesecake dip. Skip the crust and cherry topping and create a dip instead of a pie. Genius! Add fluffy cream cheese filling to a serving bowl and serve with graham crackers, fruit and cookies.
News Result For Philadelphia Cream Cheese Pie No Bake
American classics you can easily make at homeYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Don’t worry about your diet this Thanksgiving, these keto recipes and tips can help make it easyYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
The 60 Recipes You Need for SummerYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
No turkey? No problem! Try a plant-based Thanksgiving menu this yearYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
2021-2022 NFL press box food spread ratingsYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
A tense Great British Bake Off crowns a worthy winnerYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Turn a good pumpkin into a great pumpkin with these 4 recipesYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
A Festive Menu Fit for Family and FriendsYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Berks Country: Calendar for Nov. 3Your browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
U.S. allows Lactalis to buy Kraft’s U.S. natural cheese business, with conditionsYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Read Also: Honey Baked Ham Willoughby Ohio
No Bake Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
Alyssa RiversJump to Recipe
No Bake Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie is an easy and amazing no bake pie! The filling is so creamy and delicious inside a sweet, buttery, chocolate graham cracker crust. This is perfect for your next gathering!
No bake pies are my favorite these days! So easy to put together and no need to preheat the oven! There are so many great varieties of them too! I could seriously make them once a week! The No Bake Banana Caramel Pecan Pie, No Bake Smores Pie or No Bake Lemon Pie are huge hits at my house as well!
How To Makephiladelphia No Bake Cheesecake:
1. Pulverize the graham crackers until fine.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter.
3. Pour into a 9-inch springform pan. Press with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Make sure its packed in very tightly. Freeze for about 10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
4. Beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
5. In another bowl, add softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat on medium speed until completely combined and smooth.
6. Add sour cream and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
7. Add the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. Gently mix until combined.
8.Take the graham cracker crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust. Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
9. Cover with plastic wrap and let is set in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
10. Gently remove the rim. Serve with optional toppings.
Recommended Reading: Enjoy Life Soft Baked Chewy Bars
What Ingredients Do You Need
There are many different versions of no bake cheesecake out there. This one is a little bit different because it uses sour cream. The sour cream brings a richness to the cheesecake This recipe also contains non-dairy whipped topping, which is just the generic name for Cool Whip. The Cool Whip gives it some stability, and is one of the reasons this cheesecake is so easy to make.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cool Whip Cheesecake Recipes
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar mix well. Press into pan and put into freezer. Whip the 2 pkgs of dream whip according to the directions on the package. Set aside in the fridge for awhile. Cream the cream cheese until smooth and soft,then add half the dreamwhip mixture. With a mixer blend until smooth and creamy.
Steps: 1. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form, using a chilled stainless steel bowl. Cover / refrigerate. 2. Place chocolate & butter in a double boiler, melt together & stir occasionally with a spatula. 3. Place sugar into a sauce pot, pour water over the sugar . Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
1 cup sour cream 1 tsp. vanilla 1 – 8oz. Philadelphia cream cheese 1 – 3.5oz. box Jell-O INSTANT vanilla OR chocolate pudding/pie filling–your choice 1 – 9″ graham cracker crust In a mixer add both envelopes Dream Whip, 1/2 cup of the milk, sour cream, and vanilla–beat until mixed, then beat on high for 3 minutes.
1 package cream cheese, softened: 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar: 1 can crushed pineapple, drained: 2 envelopes whipped topping mix 1/2 cup cold milk: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract: 1 graham cracker crust
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe With Cream Cheese Whipped Cream. Whipped Nutella Mousse 3 Ingredients Jamie Cooks It Up. Strawberry Cream Cheese Jello Pie A Cool Refreshing Summer Pie
Don’t Miss: Bake A Potato In An Air Fryer