No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Dessert is a cinch to whip up! Everyone loves this irresistible dessert. Easy and delicious its the answer to all your summer party needs!
Love the taste of cheesecake but dislike the baking process of making it? If so, these No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are calling your name! Not only can you get that awesome cheesecake flavor but you can easily do so without having to bake them at all!
Now I must say this cheesecake is not limited to summer. It is perfect all year long. Need a quick last minute dessert for a holiday party but dont have much time or oven space? This is the dessert to make! Add cherry pie filling for a pretty dessert that will wow everyone!
With a perfectly buttery crust, creamy cheesecake layer, blueberry pie topping and a cool whip on top this will be a summer favorite dessert! This dessert makes a good size serving so it is perfect for summer pool parties, potlucks and BBQs! Because its no bake you never have to worry about heating up your kitchen on a hot day.
When it comes to cheesecake, Im not a patient person. Taking the time to make a homemade cheesecake sounds nice, but who really has time for that?
In all reality, the sooner that we can sink our teeth into this cheesecake, the better. And this is what makes this simple no bake cheesecake recipe on of our favorite homemade desserts. And the fact that this cheesecake dessert is light yet a bit rich just makes it all the more perfect!
More Keto Dessert Recipes
- Sugar Free No Bake Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Lemon Cheesecake
Sugar Free Cheesecake Recipe – The classic. A no bake sugar free cheesecake that’s just SUPER EASY. A reader favourite!
Keto Double Chocolate Cheesecake – Crazy indulgent and with a lovely deep, dark chocolate flavour.
Lemon Low Carb Cheesecake – I used a tart base for this zingy lemon cheesecake. A wonderful palate cleanser.
And here are a few more ideas for those days when you’re short in time, but really want a cheesecake:
- 1 Minute Cheesecake
- Keto Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Cheesecake Fluff
Low carb Keto Mug Cheesecake – Yes, you can make a baked cheesecake in JUST 1 MINUTE!
Easy No Bake Keto Cheesecake Bites – A cheesecake filling with a raspberry centre surrounded by crunchy nuts. It’s like an inside out cheesecake!
Sugar Free Keto Cheesecake Fluff – Cheesecake filling piped into dessert cups. Delicious, and ready in 5 minutes.
And last but not least, if you have some blackberries to use up, try my Keto Blackberry Cheesecake!
Tried this recipe? Give it a star rating below!
STAY IN TOUCH on , and for more great food and join my NEWSLETTER for the latest updates and a FREE EBOOK.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is extra creamy with a crunchy graham cracker crust and juicy blueberry topping! Because its no bake, its way easier to make than traditional cheesecake and perfect for warmer weather.
Need a dessert to bring to your next picnic or backyard barbecue? This Blueberry Cheesecake is perfect! If you love blueberries, you have got to try our Blueberry French Toast Casserole!
Also Check: Honey Baked Ham Orange Park Fl
Tips & Tricks For The Best No Bake Cheesecake
- Start with very soft cream cheese and cold whipping cream. Cant stress this enough. It must be soft for a smooth and silky filling.
- The cream must be cold to help it whip quickly.
- Make sure to grease your pie plate well or line it with parchment so that its easier to remove after slicing. Using a springform make make slicing and removal easier.
- Make sure to really press the crust down firmly with a glass or the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Serve this cheesecake cold. Because it doesnt have gelatin, it will soften quite a bit the longer it sits outside the refrigerator. I dont recommend letting it sit out longer than 30min to 1 hour. I usually serve it them wrap it up again and put it right back in the fridge.
How Do You Make A No Bake Cheesecake
Also Check: What To Bake With Bananas
Make Ahead Tips For No Bake Cheesecake
This no bake blueberry cheesecake is perfect for making ahead of time because its required to be chilled in the fridge for at least 6 hours. You can make the cheesecake the day before or the morning of when you plan to serve it. Store covered in the fridge. I do not recommend freezing this cheesecake, because it will get little ice crystals and will no longer be as smooth and creamy.
Can I Use Real Cherries For Cherry Pie Topping
I love Cherry Pie filling, which seems to be quite an American thing, and harder to find in Australia. Yes, of course you can make your own cherry pie topping. This is what I suggest when making real cherry pie filling. Take 1 pound or 500 grams of pitted cherries, add cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and ½ cup of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes until it starts to thicken a bit. Make a cornstarch slurry by mixing 3 tablespoons of cornstarch with 3 tablespoons of water, and mix into the cherry mixture. Cook for about 1 minute until it thickens. Refrigerate to allow to fully cool before using for your pie topping. If you like your cherry topping thicker, add extra cornstarch slurry while cooking.
Recommended Reading: Honey Baked Ham 50 Off Coupon
What Is Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake
Philadelphia No-Bake Cheesecake is a pretty common take on the delicious dessert that requires zero baking. The name is a reference to the cheesecake version marketed by the Philadelphia cream cheese brand and nothing to do with the city. It is simply a cheesecake that requires NO baking. It has NO eggs and NO gelatin, yet it still has plenty of cream cheese to keep that tangy flavor. Its much lighter than a traditional cheesecake more mousse-like in texture than cake-like. Cream cheese is blended into a sweet filling that simply needs to set in the fridge before being served. It is much lighter than a baked New York style cheesecake, but every bit as delicious.
Can You Freeze Philadelphia No
Do you want even more reasons to love the Philadelphia no-bake cheesecake? You can make it in advance and freeze it!
The best part is that you can freeze individual slices or freeze an entire cheesecake. Follow these instructions for the best results.
Frozen cheesecake will retain its full flavor for up to a month in the freezer, but you can stretch that to two months if you need to.
Also Check: Are Lays Baked Chips Gluten Free
How To Thaw Cheesecake
To thaw frozen cheesecake, transfer it into the fridge and let it sit there overnight. Leave the plastic wrap on to ensure it doesnt absorb nearby odors and/or flavors.
Alternatively, you can let it defrost on the counter for 2 to 4 hours. The thawing time depends on the size of the cheesecake. Be sure to remove the foil when defrosting the cake.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
If youre in a rush, you can microwave the cheesecake slices for 30 seconds. Be sure to remove the plastic wrap and foil!
How To Make No
If youre not familiar with Freaky Friday, its an event some blogging friends and myself do once a season. We are secretly assigned someone elses blog, pick a recipe and make it to share on our own blogs
Its fun for us because we get to try a new recipe and then we get to share it with our own readers. At the bottom of this post, you will find links to the recipes that all of my friends made, too.
About Lisas Dinnertime Dish: Lisa is a Minnesota native, a Mom, and a passionate cook, that loves affordable, healthy meals. She loves cooking for others, and loves to take the mystery out of the cooking process! She hopes to inspire others to get into the kitchen and cook for themselves and their loved ones.
Read Also: Honey Baked Ham Jacksonville Nc
How To Thaw Your Frozen Cheesecake
If you froze your whole cheesecake or individual cheesecake slices, you need to know how to properly thaw it.
Frozen cheesecake is best if its allowed to sit in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Remove the aluminum foil, but be sure to leave it in its plastic wrap so that it doesnt absorb odors and flavors from other foods.
If you need your frozen cheesecake to thaw more quickly, you can allow it to sit on the counter for two to four hours to defrost. When defrosting your cheesecake, be sure to remove the foil, but leave it in the plastic wrap.
Are you in a bind and need your cheesecake thawed ASAP? You can use the microwave to thaw your frozen cheesecake, but you have to be super careful to do this.
Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe Tips And Faqs
1. What other pie fillings would be good?
2. Would other kinds of graham crackers be good in the crust? Yes! Thats another way to change the recipe is to change the kind of crust. Try cinnamon, vanilla, or chocolate graham crackers.
3. Can I use whipped cream instead of Cool Whip? Yes, if time allows, make three cups of whipped cream to use in place of the Cool Whip.
4. How can I make a gluten-free blueberry cheesecake dessert? To make this recipe gluten free, use gluten free graham crackers for the crust. For the topping make gluten free pie filling, or use a gluten free cornstarch to make my blueberry sauce, or use fresh blueberries instead.
5. What can I do to lighten this recipe? For a lighter version, try using 1/3 less fat cream cheese, low-fat graham crackers, replace a portion of the sugar with stevia or another sugar alternative, top with no sugar added pie filling or fresh fruit, and use light Cool Whip. But keep in mind that any alterations may change how the cheesecake turns out.
6. Do you have any suggestions for a non-fruit topping? If your family doesnt care for pie filling or fruit on cheesecake, you can top it with chocolate pudding like I did in this recipe or caramel and pecans as in this recipe.
Don’t Miss: How Long Do You Bake Zucchini
How To Make Philadelphia No
Cuisine: American Recipe
- 8-ounce package real Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8-ounce container Cool Whip or similar non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Toppings such as pie filling or chocolate syrup
Watch the video below to see how to make an easy no bake cheesecake step-by-step. We love that he adds ground-up toasted pecans to his graham cracker crust. Yum!
Can You Freeze A No
Definitely! You can freeze your no-bake cheesecake so you can enjoy it at a later time. Heres how:
You can either freeze the cheesecake whole or cut them into slices your call.
Important tip: be sure to freeze cheesecake without the topping. When thawed, it will become entirely too mushy. Instead, add your favorite topping just before serving.
Don’t Miss: A Good Recipe For Baked Pork Chops
Carefully Spread The Cream Cheese
Philadelphia no bake blueberry cheesecake recipe. The base is a layer of crumbled butter cookies, while the filling is a combination of one and a half block of philadelphia cheese, half cup sugar and whipped cream. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Process until moist crumbs form. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar for several minutes, until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. This vegan cheesecake contains no actual cheese, instead it is based on nuts, which provides a wonderful, natural richness and flavour.
Easy and delicious it’s the answer to all your summer party needs!. Add sour cream and vanilla extract, and use a spatula to fold into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve.
Use graham crackers if you cant get digestive biscuits. Its made with oreo cookie crust, blueberry cream cheese layer and fresh. This no bake blueberry cheesecake bars dessert is a cinch to whip up!
For the no bake blueberry cheesecake topping. Stir together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar. No bake blueberry cheesecake recipe.
add the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. In a large bowl, beat together the powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth. The combination of fragrant earl grey tea and chocolate is utterly irresistible.
Add it to the cake pan.
Pin on Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients Notes And Substitutions
- Blueberries – you can use either fresh or frozen ones. If you use frozen blueberries, thaw them before you use them. Whenever possible, I recommend using fresh blueberries, though.
- Lemon juice – use freshly squeezed lemon juice rather than bottled one. Bottled lemon juice adds too much acidity to the filling, and it simply doesn’t taste that good.
- Cornstarch – acts as a thickening agent for the blueberry sauce. The sauce needs to be as thick as jelly once cooled, and cornstarch is helping you achieve this.
- Graham crackers – if you don’t have graham crackers available where you live, substitute with digestive biscuits or similar cookies.
- Heavy whipping cream – depending on where you live, the name will vary. Just look for whipping cream or heavy cream that has a minimum of 36% fat content. Don’t go with a light product.
- Cream cheese – either brick-style or spreadable works. Let brick-style cream cheese soften at room temperature before using it. Use spreadable cream cheese straight out of the fridge since it’s soft already.
Read Also: Honey Baked Ham Store Woodbridge Va